Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif

Don't do it man. Just run in them. Let someone slower than you try swapping them

I've tried running little bursts in my house lol. These are something else. I could definitely feel the CF plate in the VFs with forward propulsion everyone's talking about. The Zoom X feels even softer than my Clifton1s and 3s! I know could earn new PRs in these. I'm just worried about their duration.

As for the ZFs, I still feel the carbon infused plate, but, as expected, it's not as pronounced as the VFs. After they're (VFs) swapped with a Flyknit Racer upper, I'll be making them my daily trainers. Then, I'll be racing in the VFs. I hope they'll last.

Sizing: I picked up what was available at SL. For the VFs and the ZFs, I feel the best fit for me is +1/2 up.

Are these good for extended periods of walking/standing? I might get a pair for work

I'd say no, ZFs are pretty stiff and you have better options for walking/standing, I'd recommend some with a full length or forefoot/heel zoom.

The VFs could be comfortable for standing (though I think you'll sink in too much just by standing) and walking but it's not going to last long if worn all day long, everyday.

Back
Top Bottom