Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

got through. simplest purchase in a while from SNKRS. went with an 11, curious about sizing. still want the VF 4%
taupe not as hyped as the whites
I wouldn't sweat $15 and congrats on the pickup. I missed out on the first SP...bought for resale...then sold to get something else...then immediately regretted it...then bought again for resell, lol. I scooped these this morning because I think they are a great colorway for Fall. I was under the assumption these were tied to the Chicago Marathon, but there's nothing offical saying that. Either way, it's nice liking a shoe when it's announced and actually being able to buy it when it comes out.
"bought for resale...then sold to get something else...then immediately regretted it...then bought again for resell," - story of my life! ahahah

I wouldn't sweat $15 and congrats on the pickup. I missed out on the first SP...bought for resale...then sold to get something else...then immediately regretted it...then bought again for resell, lol. I scooped these this morning because I think they are a great colorway for Fall. I was under the assumption these were tied to the Chicago Marathon, but there's nothing offical saying that. Either way, it's nice liking a shoe when it's announced and actually being able to buy it when it comes out.

I think people just want to put nicknames to make it easier but NYC is the only one that has "NYC" on it.

Like the last SPs being called oreos for some reason...? :lol:
I think I read on snkrs app these had something to do with Chicago marathon.

Really doesnt matter like most of us this colorway is hot! Just glad we all scooped with ease.

Man, RW has been quick to pull links lately.

Colorway said Black/Black/Anthracite

Finally had a chance to cop these Zoom Fly SPs. Looking forward to taking these out on a run since I've been curious for a while, but hoping the material on the SP is more breathable than it looks. What's been y'alls experience with this?

Finally had a chance to cop these Zoom Fly SPs. Looking forward to taking these out on a run since I've been curious for a while, but hoping the material on the SP is more breathable than it looks. What's been y'alls experience with this?
Interestingly enough, I felt the upper of the SP is more breathable than the standard version. The layers on the fly mesh version seem to be thicker and I felt a noticeable difference in temp compared to the fly knit racers (to be expected). The SP, however, didn’t overheat and definitely isn’t clammy.

On a side note, the SP is super stiff. It is very fast, but doesn’t have any give in terms of toe heel flexion. They take a little getting used to for sure.

Any deals on Zoom Flys? I don't care about the color. I am just in need of a new gym shoe.

Did a photoshop

What if....?

Enjoy

zoom fly multi ad.jpg

zoom fly neon ad.jpg

zoom fly orange ad.jpg

Last edited:
Got em in. These things are clouds. I'm kicking myself for not getting the Breaking 2 colorway, but June was wild.

SPs he's talking about

I remember when I had the prior release, it was pretty light in hand

Back
Top Bottom