Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I called Nike and they sound like they're getting several calls about this. The excuse was that they are going through an "update" right now and she can't access anything. She said to wait one or two hours and try again.
If it's anything like my company, it went a little something like this when they came in this morning:

Marketing: "Okay, please be aware that today is our launch of the Bright Crimson Vaporfly 4%'s, which we've been teasing for a long time now. There's high demand and we will be funneling traffic into the site to purchase."

Product & IT: "Cool..hey, don't forget, we're doing some site updates that will render everything useless when you guys launch. Let me know if there are any questions."

Ha! if it's anything like my company it went like this :

IT : **sends out 1st of 3 emails two weeks ago warning of network maintenance, updates etc on 12/6. Everyone not in IT ignores email. ignores subsequent 2nd and 3rd emails.

marketing and sales last night : tomorrow's the big day guys! **someone raises hand about IT emails** Management : "WTF!! I didn't see/get anything about that!!"

anyone in here with both the ZF & VF? are they both the same size or did you happen to go a 1/2 size down on the VF's in comparison to your ZF's?

Completely forgot but I meant to purchase a 1/2 size smaller on the BC's :sick: Feel like my ice blue VF's are a little loose.

Looks like a lot of ppl who ran last Sunday were F4%ked. Complaint comments on the NRC app are up the wazoo.

Last edited:
If I ever stumble across the WMNs White/Teal ZFs, I'll definitely have these done.
Flyknit Racer - Hyper Jade.png

I'll be honest... Although the VFs are far superior to the ZFs, the ZFs have grown on me. They get the job done. Plus, they'll preserve my VFs longer. :smile:

On a side note, I hope Nike drops some VF cws with White or Colored forefoot outsoles...

Last edited:
The ask expert feature on the app told me to try again. All good as well. Thanks for all the help in here!

What a harrowing experience. Been checking since early morning, encountered same not unlocked problem, then added to cart, multiple checkout errors with my saved card, re-entered card info, finally went through...all for the privilege of paying Nike $271.

Back
Top Bottom