Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

i just want a place that doesnt charge cali tax

i was so stupid not to pick up a pair of ice blue or crimson on runningwarehouse when i had a chance. they put that cali tax on you but they had that one code the allowed you to use that negated it.

seem like they dont make many 12’s

Thanks for all reviews about sizes. I’d like to sum up the conclusions. For Vaporfly 4%, order half a size smaller than normal(if normal US10, select US9.5). For Zoom Fly, order half a size larger than normal(if normal US 10, select US10.5). Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks again.

juniorpenny juniorpenny Give us shoe model that you normally wear, so we can give you inputs as comparison. Everyone's feet is different and has different preference. I, for example, wear sz 10.5 in Air Max 1, un-padded Flyknit Trainer/Racer. That's the same size I wear for VF 4%. However, I like them to be a bit loose. I technically can go down to sz 10 in VF 4% to have snug feel, but I don't like it that way. Besides, I wear thin, un-padded socks. That also makes a difference in fitting.

i just want a place that doesnt charge cali tax

i was so stupid not to pick up a pair of ice blue or crimson on runningwarehouse when i had a chance. they put that cali tax on you but they had that one code the allowed you to use that negated it.

seem like they dont make many 12’s
The best price I have found for them while in CA is on jackrabbit.com (I think they're based in NY but they have a network of retailers to fulfill online orders). No tax, no shipping cost, and there is usually a code out there to get $20 off, so for the ones I have, it cost a flat $230 shipped. The problem is that their shipping takes forever, and mine were definitely tried on, maybe even outside. It didn't matter to me as I wasn't in a hurry and was going to eventually abuse them anyway, but it would have been nice to return them and size down. I didn't want to go to that trouble.

Call Philly Run that had the Vast Greys and Royal Blues, since they're in Philly there should be no tax to Cali.

CA85033C-0B02-4D9D-8D35-61213E726BAC.png

If I could find white laces....

@s3p4tu Thanks for your quick reply. I also always wear sz 10.5 in most Nike shoes but sz 11 in Flyknit Racer and Lunarepic(a little bit of loose). Besides, I like to wear thick socks. Now I am going to order Zoom Fly online. What size is better for me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Strange, I have mine VF a 0,5 size smaller then everything else, including my training Structures or Zoom Span. I know that VFs runs true to size and that only ZF are 0,5 smaller, but I found Vaporfly's to be 0,5 smaller for me. Anybody have the same fit for Vapofly?

so who jumped on those SP's? seeing scattered sizes, so it must've interested some

Back
Top Bottom