Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The cream colorway was my first ever vapor street pair. I have to say, these are damn comfy. They feel better to me than the epic reacts.

Hate that I like them so much because now I want the olive pair lol.
Olive pair will be had and yes these are the most comfortable shoe I have. Wore them out last week and had them on from 9pm to 5am they felt wonderful the whole time. React in streets feels diff from epics it’s much softer.

i think because it doesn't need to perform well and stability isn't a concern that they can just put as much react in there as possible and make it super plush

probably the same except the elites has that CF plate so you don't have the full compression

and whats on NDC? obsidian VFs? i see the volt SPs on SNKRS

link?

on NDC too but when you click on it it just shows the size 5.5 leftover of the bright crimsons

Obsidian VF live on fleetfeetsports now

I don't get this Obsidian color. In non-Nike pictures, it looks like a royal blue. See pics from FF below. The same Obsidian color in the ZF showed up in some on-feet pics from Running Warehouse and it also looked like a royal blue. In the Nike pics, it looks black. Frankly I wasn't on board with the Obsidian CW but now that I see these other pics where the CW looks more blue-ish, they're looking better to me.

Obsidian_FF_01.jpg Obsidian_FF_02.jpg Obsidian_FF_03.jpg

The on feet pic of the ZF in Obsidian from RW:

Obsidian_RW_01.jpg

Last edited:
this is probably the more accurate color for obsidian

its on the ndc app too but once you try to add to the cart it says item not available

30084030_180479895929509_5113646590136942592_n.jpg

I don't get this Obsidian color. In non-Nike pictures, it looks like a royal blue. See pics from FF below. The same Obsidian color in the ZF showed up in some on-feet pics from Running Warehouse and it also looked like a royal blue. In the Nike pics, it looks black. Frankly I wasn't on board with the Obsidian CW but now that I see these other pics where the CW looks more blue-ish, they're looking better to me.

Obsidian_FF_01.jpg Obsidian_FF_02.jpg Obsidian_FF_03.jpg

The IG photos I have seen, it looks to me like a deep navy blue, definitely not royal or close to the previous hyper royals that came out few months ago.

Cool, thanks guys! I guess I meant to say navy, not royal. I've got that hyper royal pair, no clearly nothing like that. Basically a very deep navy, almost purple color then.

Cool, thanks guys! I guess I meant to say navy, not royal. I've got that hyper royal pair, no clearly nothing like that. Basically a very deep navy, almost purple color then.
I searched on sneakers (vaporfly), didn't come up. Says no results, then click the search nike.com button and it pops up to cart and pay

Back
Top Bottom