Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I'll be in for a Breaking re-stock but they really need to come out with a coloured upper for the SP that isn't an Off-White release.

knew i was gonna take the L on shadows, so here's to hoping i can get the volts on monday as consolation

I’m in Boston and racing tomorrow wearing the VF blue fox CW. I haven’t located any stock of the 4% since the first month — anyone have any idea how I can secure a pair while here?

Nike Boston had them when I went on Friday. Not sure if they’ve been cleaned out since then. Also Heartbreakruncompany on tremont st got them in as well.

Unfortunately im deciding not to wear mine. I started getting some serious shin splints this week, and just trying to finish at this point. Thank you though!

Going back the the fresh foam zantes ive been training in. I feel like an idiot for trying something new the week before.

Going back the the fresh foam zantes ive been training in. I feel like an idiot for trying something new the week before.

Oooh, yeah. I ran a bunch in Fresh Foam zantes throughout 2016. Good price and actually pretty comfortable. I got a bunch of pairs for like $45. They're more minimal and have a low heel-toe drop. I remember when I switched back to Pegasus it was quite a difference. Going from FF zante to VF or ZF would be an even bigger jump.

Stay warm and let someone else block the wind for you tomorrow!

Do the regular Zoom Fly's feel as narrow as the SP's? I'm guessing they don't due to different material but I don't want to spend $150 to find out....

woke up to a few IG stories of VF restock on NDC yesterday? any get lucky?

There was? Never saw it. Was just tracking the Eastbay stock of the dark blue VF 4%. It wasn't a restock. It's been in stock since mid last week. It got broadcasted via social media. Poof. Gone. I was thinking about buying another pair. But not a fan of the durability.

This was based off of VFWW IG story. I think that he/she is located in the EU so it might’ve been overseas.

I know eastbay had a restock over the weekend for sure

oh god in line still....

update: nvm copped with ease, but couldnt apply my coupon. could i go into the nike store and repurchase?

Last edited:
oh god in line still....

update: nvm copped with ease, but couldnt apply my coupon. could i go into the nike store and repurchase?

nice!

looks like it's not moving much or some got wind of the breakign2 re-release and are going to wait for those instead?

seems like it, but nonetheless figure i get these as backup in case i strike out on the breaking2 re-release

Back
Top Bottom