Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Tried to double up. But had to cancel one since my snkrs glitched and gave me my actual size

This is my first pair of ZF's and I'm glad I was able to try a pair on for sizing beforehand over the weekend. I can't remember the last time I had to size up but people weren't kidding about these running small. I have really narrow feet but the front is where I ran into issues. Not to mention, I don't see the upper stretching much with wear.

If anyone see VF 4% Obsidian in M10.5, pls let me know. Been hunting for it. Thx in advance :emoji_pray:

If anyone didn't hit initially on SNKRS, try again. It seems they've dropped whatever hold they had on those of us who missed right at the release time.

If anyone didn't hit initially on SNKRS, try again. It seems they've dropped whatever hold they had on those of us who missed right at the release time.
Yup, Nike's on that fake "Sold Out" game again. My account shows sold out but my wife's shows FSR. Good news for anyone looking to double up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180507-101014_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180507-101014_SNKRS.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 16
my usual nike size was too small as my toes were crammed at the top. don't think an additional .5 up will be enough. ended up ordering a full size up

Does the ZF sp breaking2 get a European release? Hate to waist $40 shipping on StockX.

Does anybody else find it odd that there isn’t any hype surrounding the re-release of the breaking2 zoom fly sp? Theres pretty much nothing on social media.

Went full size up this time and it’s a little roomy

Attachments

• 663E7BE3-80D4-4D72-9336-33DE59135D56.jpeg
    663E7BE3-80D4-4D72-9336-33DE59135D56.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 40
Does anybody else find it odd that there isn’t any hype surrounding the re-release of the breaking2 zoom fly sp? Theres pretty much nothing on social media.
Totally especially since I sold my og a couple months ago for over $400. Was super stoked to get this new pair and it was even better since I knew to 1/2 size up plus the 3M. Win, win for me.

I might be mistaken but I’ve yet to see an SP go on sale from NDC

They’ve remained consistent with maintaining the retail price. Just look at the NYC SP, released in Nov and it’s still at $150

Hell, we’re just about a year since the ZF released and they’ve yet to discount those. I’m assuming that may happen once the Flyknit versions come to light

Back
Top Bottom