Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

went up half a size but they’re still kinda snug. Idk if I should return them and go up a whole size from my regular size.

Is it only on NDC? Couple spots that ships international are out.

i only check NDC but i assume if NDC has almost fsr that it can't be selling too well, doesn't NDC ship internationally?

went up half a size but they’re still kinda snug. Idk if I should return them and go up a whole size from my regular size.

i go a whole size up on the SPs so go for it

I might be mistaken but I’ve yet to see an SP go on sale from NDC

They’ve remained consistent with maintaining the retail price. Just look at the NYC SP, released in Nov and it’s still at $150

Hell, we’re just about a year since the ZF released and they’ve yet to discount those. I’m assuming that may happen once the Flyknit versions come to light
Some of the non SP ZF were at outlets and could be had with coupon

I wish I was one of those who caught a deal at an outlet. I went to three different outlets and nothing.

Next one was in Long Island but thats a 2hr drive lol

Just received my pair of breaking2 zoom fly sp from notre. I ordered the same size as my shanghais, US 10, and the breaking2 definitely are snugger... Hope they stretch out abit.

does the sp being semi-transparent make it hard to wear/style?

seems like most people don't wear anything but white socks in their on-foots

i'd like to wear some no-shows myself, but i feel like it'd look weird to see the bare top of my feet as i'm wearing them

i'd like to wear some no-shows myself, but i feel like it'd look weird to see the bare top of my feet as i'm wearing them
I like wearing mine with patterned socks. :smile:

womens ZF igloo
20180511005148_original.jpg

I wear whatever I like, normally black socks with mine. Wearing non-white socks looks better to me because that way you can see the whole cage and everything looks more distinct.

you can really wear them with any colored socks and it's not a big deal, only thing that's really weird is just barefoot :lol:

i posted a pic here of someone with red socks and it looked pretty good, just experiment and have fun, chances are very few will notice and those who do will only care for a second
FINAL-Header-Comp.jpg

Final-Right-Aligned.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-volt-misc_gallery_medium_retina.jpg

nike-zoom-fly-sp-running-white-blue-aj9282-103-mood-1.jpg

30084018_2022301841368757_1913695173485789184_n.jpg

26864580_415605218877931_1348955004681060352_n.jpg

We've seen a few pics now of these flyknit zoomx combos. Those are from Camille Herron's instagram. She's a pro ultra runner for Nike: https://www.instagram.com/runcamille/?hl=en

Hopefully we see some info soon about the next CW or release!

Cool, thanks for the info.

I've got 3 shoes on my radar that I'm itching for: (1) Pegasus Turbo, (2) Vaporfly 4% version 2, (3) Vaporfly Flyprint

Of course, you can add the Vaporfly Elite to that list, but it seems impossible to snag a pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom