Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

swoosh needs to be bigger or smaller

31556833_134872350704809_4086327826393858048_n.jpg

Looks like she responded to a few of the comments on the IG post:

shaunfrandsen Whoa!!! Hope those come out for the masses...
runcamille @shaunfrandsen I hope so too! The flyknit upper is amazing! ❤️

And then:

nikeopulos When/where can I get a pair?
runcamille @nikeopulos one of my friends said these are coming out in the Fall.
nikeopulos @runcamille I’ve heard the same. Hopefully that means July and not August or September. Don’t want to wait!

quick and crappy ms paint edit, looks weird without the swoosh, too generic, their gon' have to create a pattern on the upper and play with the colorways like they've been doing with the Lebron 15s
vf.png

We're a little pass the 1yr mark of the breaking2 event, however; I believe it wasnt until July 2017 that the VF 4% was introduced to the market. Hopefully they'll follow through with that and release around the same time frame. As well as the FK ZF.

Zoom fly and zoom fly SP have lunarlon soles right? If so, has anyone experienced the lunarlon bottoming out on their pairs yet?

supposedly it's react which doesn't bottom out as fast

it's kind of difficult to believe that it is react though, it seems like something they could market to sell it more unless they really just wanted to make Epic React the first running shoe with react on 'em(?)

i personally can't tell, maybe because of the plate in the middle that works as a barrier where there isn't as much compression as the react that is all foam

From the general discussion in this thread it seems most of the users here purchased the zoom flys for running.

Imma be frank and say i got these purely for aesthetic reasons. Heres a fit pic with the recent breaking2 release. I mentioned earlier that these were snug but after a few hours of wear have stretched out to be wearable. For reference i am a 9.5US in most shoes and took a 10 in these.
B6B7B56F-837B-4C77-99D3-8A4B450352D7.jpeg

quick and crappy ms paint edit, looks weird without the swoosh, too generic, their gon' have to create a pattern on the upper and play with the colorways like they've been doing with the Lebron 15s
vf.png
Looks better, but I couldn't do that colorway. :smile:

From the general discussion in this thread it seems most of the users here purchased the zoom flys for running.

Imma be frank and say i got these purely for aesthetic reasons. Heres a fit pic with the recent breaking2 release. I mentioned earlier that these were snug but after a few hours of wear have stretched out to be wearable. For reference i am a 9.5US in most shoes and took a 10 in these.
B6B7B56F-837B-4C77-99D3-8A4B450352D7.jpeg
So clean....

DF have some ZF Sp's with 35% discount right now. Not FSR, but some might find what they need.
https://www.dope-factory.com/collections/nike?_=pf&pf_t_category=category_Sneakers

The code is; vipsale35

To all the EU citizens, I chatted with a nike worker the other day, he wouldn't confirm that the breaking2's are releasing here, but he said that they just needed to hear from their superiors, then they could announce them. So, hopefully they'll drop soon.

Back
Top Bottom