Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

480DA918-891F-45FB-A66C-7591D28C373F.jpeg

was fortunate to acquire this sample pair for the collection.. I was told only a few pairs were made of this cw..

Indigo dye rules on almost anything. Love it.

Good deal on those ZF SP's fron FNL, too. Want the breaking2 colorway still tho.

rfx45 rfx45 If you still looking for ZF SP, FNL has some on sale, including Chicago and Shanghai. You can use 3% ebates and $10 off BLOOM10

https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2777049?styleId=AA3172&colorId=200

damn almost missed this but another damn because now i ended up getting a pair of shanghais :lol:

was hoping for around $80 but i had $20 rewards and added some socks to stack the $10 coupon

gon' wait for another price drop on the chicagos though

appreciate the heads up though, thanks!

Anybody know how they prevent the dye from getting on the midsole? Do they use Vaseline or a wax on it?

He dipped the whole shoe then wiped it off apparently but I agree tape would’ve been a better option you can still see the stains on the react up there...
05F2C5F5-B815-45D0-AB96-82CDB38ADFDC.jpeg

im not sure tbh. thought i remembered this page posting some pics of the london pairs and volts but its not

uppers completly different, SPs are like clear plastic (i assume similar to the OW version?) while the VFs a very thin material but more like very thin mesh and it had elongated perforations everywhere, it's lighter than flyknit and while it holds up well not as strong as flyknit

Too good. No where under retail right :lol:

unfortunately retail :lol: it'll probably hit discounts later on though, it doesn't seem to be moving well

Back
Top Bottom