Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

here's some information about the vaporfly 5% and the zoom fly 3 that someone posted on tracktalk:

Welp… can’t wait until next fall already. Got to try on the Vaporfly 5% … both it and the new Zoom fly have a weird upper that I swear I’ve seen on here before but can’t find the picture. Both also have the outsole that the VFE currently has. All I know is if this is what the general release is going to be, Kipchoge is going to have something absolutely wild for London

Seen these over the summer.. radical difference in upper n closer to the elite overall..

Attachments

• 954B706A-753F-4415-8748-ECECEECBFA0A.jpeg
    954B706A-753F-4415-8748-ECECEECBFA0A.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 95
It hasn’t been announced but it’s fair to assume he’ll run London. The defending champion almost always runs the following year.

You can't assume anything after what he did in Berlin. What would be the point in him running London again? He's not just going to keep running London and Berlin for the rest of his career.

@Cody_ @bwood056 Thanks! I ended up ordering them too and the discount code still works lol.
Oh man, it does work. This might get me in trouble. I just received my platinum zoom fly fk's today from Footlockers 25% off deal and was torn between those and the Oregon project turbo's. Been waiting since launch to pick up a second pair or turbos but they were always excluded from disco everywhere.

Does anyone have an idea of time it takes Oregon Project to ship? I ordered last Friday and I have not received an indication of my order being shipped yet. No ability to contact them on website. Thanks in advance.

here's some information about the vaporfly 5% and the zoom fly 3 that someone posted on tracktalk:

Welp… can’t wait until next fall already. Got to try on the Vaporfly 5% … both it and the new Zoom fly have a weird upper that I swear I’ve seen on here before but can’t find the picture. Both also have the outsole that the VFE currently has. All I know is if this is what the general release is going to be, Kipchoge is going to have something absolutely wild for London

Really curious if they'll stick with React for the ZF3 or if they might look at a ZoomX/React combo. It worked so well (for my taste) in the Peg Turbo, could be interesting with a larger stack + the CF plate.

Zoom Fly Flyknits for $109 on Finishline. Use Code 10JINGLEBELL100. Lowest I've seen them for.

Zoom Fly Flyknits for $109 on Finishline. Use Code 10JINGLEBELL100. Lowest I've seen them for.

i want to check this but I'm sure there's shipping on top of this discounted price.

FNL gonna FNL.

I am hoping to get ZFFK under $100...As tempting as it is, I think Im gonna wait...hopefully they’ll go down even more later.

You can't assume anything after what he did in Berlin. What would be the point in him running London again? He's not just going to keep running London and Berlin for the rest of his career.

I think his bank account says other wise. London and Berlin pay athletes massively larger amounts of money just to compete at their matathons compared to the other 4 majors let alone other marathons.

I am hoping to get ZFFK under $100...As tempting as it is, I think Im gonna wait...hopefully they’ll go down even more later.

Ya I'm hoping they follow the same route the ZoomFlys did, and I hope they do so soon because I'm almost in need of some new gym shoes

ZF & Gym Shoes? I dont know man...

Plenty of better options for a gym shoe than using a zoom fly. Still using my metcon 2’s and they’re working quite fine.

Back
Top Bottom