Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Since IG removed the other one, here's the VFs Kipchoge is allegedly running INEOS in
IMG_20190728_210918.jpg

Just ordered custom Next% (the Nike By You feature is now in the US).

Does anyone know if there's a return policy for Nike By You?

great from what i hear, the same with their other products

options sucks for the VFs though, even the gravel traction doesn't extend to the heels, should at least make it like the samples

66647852_163995454650554_9084526957941335371_n.jpg

great from what i hear, the same with their other products

options sucks for the VFs though, even the gravel traction doesn't extend to the heels, should at least make it like the samples

The options on the N% are definitely limited (no choice of color). But I do like the option to put the OG upper on the N% midsole.

But if I'm gonna shell out $332 for a shoe ($305 + tax) I'd like the opportunity to try it on first. So hopefully they have the same return policy for Nike ID products.

The options on the N% are definitely limited (no choice of color). But I do like the option to put the OG upper on the N% midsole.

But if I'm gonna shell out $332 for a shoe ($305 + tax) I'd like the opportunity to try it on first. So hopefully they have the same return policy for Nike ID products.

They offer same policy, you still have 30 days to try them out and return them if you don't like the way they feel on foot...

Since IG removed the other one, here's the VFs Kipchoge is allegedly running INEOS in
IMG_20190728_210918.jpg

Damn! 3X CF plates and 2X forefoot Zoom + ZOOMx?! :wow::wow::wow:

The Jordan Zoom Tenacity has Flight Speed Plate and forefoot and heel Zoom bags. I doubt it's CF, but I'd image it would function similarly.

I love how the ZF3s look and feel. The only downside to them is their lockdown. I had to resort to this elastic lace system from Amazon.

4D5D7264-D19D-4FB0-8D28-E8C10EF7580B.jpeg

I never had this problem with the previous ZFs or any other running shoes.

Picked up the N%FK with the LT2 outsole. The OG VF4% never felt locked down to me, but the VF4%FK felt amazing. I have the VFN%, but haven't worn them for a run yet - Thursday's tempo run will be their first tryout. May be wearing them for the RnR half in Dublin weekend after this - if not, it's the VF4%FK (which, by the way, have two half marathons, four 10 milers, and four 10Ks on them and they hardly have any signs of wear after over 100 miles including two wear-in training runs).

First run in these and I prefer the flyknit version better. It def feels like the heel is loose but the lockdown on the forefoot is good almost like a flip flop. Only thing I like better is the footbed feels roomier and it feels wider than the previous version so that is probably a plus for some.

8AFCF77A-9BE1-462A-BBD6-643DB6405441.jpeg

First run in these and I prefer the flyknit version better. It def feels like the heel is loose but the lockdown on the forefoot is good almost like a flip flop. Only thing I like better is the footbed feels roomier and it feels wider than the previous version so that is probably a plus for some.

8AFCF77A-9BE1-462A-BBD6-643DB6405441.jpeg

Are you able to do another run with thicker socks (eg Nike Elite Cushioned) and let us know if there’s a difference? I’ve always worn thicker socks on non-FlyKnit ZF and VF4% because of their instability and it’s been totally fine. I wonder if I can do the same with the ZF3?

When you think your photo will come out one way and comes out completely different
6C54F2A6-77D8-41E1-877E-80023981CB0C.jpeg

Wasn’t expecting the tide to come back that far lol

Loved the feel of the ZF3. Definitely wider than the previous two releases and really liking the cushion on them. Not stiff but not soft, somewhere in between.

Can’t say I’ve noticed any lockdown or heel slip issues. Plan on putting some more mileage so I’ll report back with my findings but so far, really liking this new version.

When you think your photo will come out one way and comes out completely different
6C54F2A6-77D8-41E1-877E-80023981CB0C.jpeg

Wasn’t expecting the tide to come back that far lol

Loved the feel of the ZF3. Definitely wider than the previous two releases and really liking the cushion on them. Not stiff but not soft, somewhere in between.

Can’t say I’ve noticed any lockdown or heel slip issues. Plan on putting some more mileage so I’ll report back with my findings but so far, really liking this new version.
You live in Wildwood?

You live in Wildwood?

Negative. Was just out here on vacay with the family. I have to workout during vacay, whether using the “gym” amenities, going for a run or doing some HIIT outdoors, it’s a must for me.

Makes me feel better about my eating choices later in the day lol

Negative. Was just out here on vacay with the family. I have to workout during vacay, whether using the “gym” amenities, going for a run or doing some HIIT outdoors, it’s a must for me.

Makes me feel better about my eating choices later in the day lol
Nice man - I'm not far up the street from you. Enjoy your stay

Back
Top Bottom