Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

if true then the peg37 is the new zf?

Nike Pegasus 37

Nike Pegasus 37
The tool encasing is much like its counterpart, the EXP-X14. Like the EXP, the Pegasus 37 is said to feature the React foam in its cushioning setup. Twitter user Sneak Leaks — known for posting on running shoe prototypes — shared that the Pegasus 37 will use the React foam.

Late in January, user swooshweartester wrote on LetsRun that they had worn and tested the Pegasus 37 sometime in 2019.

nike pegasus 37 - leak sheet

The user wrote that the shoe was exactly what the photos in the online threads showed — “beefed up” and with react midsole. They went on to write that the shoe felt like they were wearing a Vomero.
Nike Pegasus 37

The Pegasus 37 is rumored to have carbon plates.
It is said that the Pegasus 37 will have carbon plate and zoom units, which could make it a simpler version of the Alphafly.
The leaks state that new Pegasus is expected to be released in June for Nike+ and others. With the React foam, Nike can look forward to drawing more runners to the Pegasus.

Did my first run in the next % and the hype is real. They make you want to run fast and keep correct form. Any time I slowed down for a car or whatever the bounce actually felt uncomfortable but soon as I hit my stride again felt super nice. Ran 8 miles total and it. Cut my usual time by 6 mins!

it'll have to get a lot worse

the la marathon wasnt cancelled and that has a lot more runners

it'll have to get a lot worse

the la marathon wasnt cancelled and that has a lot more runners
NYC half was just cancelled. I don't think things are going to turn around by early April, so I would expect it to be cancelled.

damn

if they cancel, nike should give access to buy the AFs to those runners signed up and use the $100 as a deposit towards the shoes

Did my first run in the next % and the hype is real. They make you want to run fast and keep correct form. Any time I slowed down for a car or whatever the bounce actually felt uncomfortable but soon as I hit my stride again felt super nice. Ran 8 miles total and it. Cut my usual time by 6 mins!

wore mine for the first time this past weekend for the LA Marathon and 100% agree

felt great running in them and excelled at the faster speeds as well. gonna need to hunt for more before they dry up

Oakland Marathon got postponed, it was suppose to be next Sunday. Works out for me cause my training has been crap lol. I feel bad everyone who’s been disciplined and training hard for it.

Goodness. Please no.

These shoes are not for casual use. If anything uncomfortable if youre not running especially unstable (I know comfort is subjective) but there’s tons of better casual shoes.

But $$$$ is there for Nike I guess.

Oakland Marathon got postponed, it was suppose to be next Sunday. Works out for me cause my training has been crap lol. I feel bad everyone who’s been disciplined and training hard for it.

yup its postponed smh... they better be giving refunds then.

Goodness. Please no.

These shoes are not for casual use. If anything uncomfortable if youre not running especially unstable (I know comfort is subjective) but there’s tons of better casual shoes.

tempo...not alphafly

Goodness. Please no.

I disagree, strongly. I wear the VaporFly Next% both casually and for running. And a buddy of mine ran the NYC Marathon in the Off-White Zoom Flys in 2:51. I don't understand why runners can't have good collabs and why I can't wear my running shoes casually!

I disagree, strongly. I wear the VaporFly Next% both casually and for running. And a buddy of mine ran the NYC Marathon in the Off-White Zoom Flys in 2:51. I don't understand why runners can't have good collabs and why I can't wear my running shoes casually!

I agree. Wear what you like and who cares )was strictly my opinion.) Besides, if you look good you perform better.

It’s probably just me though. If I’m beating through shoes, especially for runs, they aren’t going to be super pricey shoes. I prefer retail or mainly discounted shoes to run in. I think I get more satisfaction from finding a good deal then wearing the shoes sometimes.

gyakusou new seasons offerings out but no VFN%...

There's still some items that haven't been announced or released but there are some leaks

Going to come out in the summer most likely.

Something like this happened back in 2018, there was an initial drop around Feb/March 2018 that were more spring items and then around May they quietly dropped the summer 2018 stuff. I'm guessing the window is around April/May 2020 and will have the VF next%'s in that window.

This is unless this is slated for the olympics window like last time in rio 2016 - then its probably july

Damn. I was training to crush my PR. I was aiming at a sub 1:30. :frown:

I’m considering flipping the switch to “Off-Diet” mode now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom