Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

AO4568-400-1.jpg
AO4568-400-2.jpg
AO4568-400-3.jpg
AO4568-400-4.jpg
AO4568-400-5.jpg
AO4568-400-6.jpg

The whole ZF series is/was dope! The 3s really grew on me after running in them more and more. They soon became my favorite of the series.

Speaking of ZF3s...

Hyper Jade FKR X ZF3 Hybrids crafted by GOVRN
Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly 3 - Hyper Jade.png

Bummed my race has been postponed didn’t get to use my next%. Might use it on long run day’s but really limiting my exposure with SF being on a lockdown.

I returned the 3s after doing a 5 x mile workout in my first miles in them. Too heavy for my liking. Felt like I was altering my stride.

Definitely prefer the flyknit. My only complaint with the zf2’s is in a humid summer day the sweat doesn’t wick away from the shoe and they turn heavy as hell.
Didn’t like them at first but stuck with them and grew to really like them more so than the 2’s. I got the se pair and love them as a casual shoe as well, never would wear the flyknit casually...

Running Warehouse showing an upcoming restock on the Green, Pink and Ekiden NEXT% colors slated for April 10th (edit - available for pre-order right now actually):

1584798674217.png

Last edited:
Running Warehouse showing an upcoming restock on the Green, Pink and Ekiden NEXT% colors slated for April 10th (edit - available for pre-order right now actually):

1584798674217.png
That’s interesting timing as the rumor is that the black and green Next% will be releasing on 4/9.

random interesting stat from their earnings call last night. 84% if Hakone Ekiden participants wore nike.
Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 11.31.27 AM.png

No worthwhile mention of the Alphafly outside of "And we can launch that when the time is right, unrelated to the Olympics."

so with the delay of the olympics would this change any rules placed regarding having shoes released by that deadline?
also curious now to see how all the brands push out their shoes in terms of marketing/production level now with the games being pushed to next year

no rules changes necessary, if anything this gives brands the time to make and release shoes well before the next big race while before they had to rush its to make the deadline, now they can take their time

i really do not see anything changing other than just having more time and improving on their shoes, who know we might be on AlphaFly 2.0 by the time olympic comes around next year

Seeing as the marathon majors are slated to start back up in September and the shoes need to be on the market for 3 months prior, worst case scenario is that we’d be looking at a June release for anything that may be worn by the pros

Back
Top Bottom