Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The Asics Metaracer is super interesting as a shoe and obviously seems like it ideally competes with Nike's ZoomX Half-marathon racing shoe. Obviously shoes are gonna get delayed due to the pandemic but does anyone know if the ZoomX half-marathon racing flats were supposed to come out this year originally?

Imo next% > og > flyknit. Regret not making a next%ID with the waffle sole. Have the next% ekiden colorway on the way. Just need the alphafly.
20200402_202255.jpg

The Asics Metaracer is super interesting as a shoe and obviously seems like it ideally competes with Nike's ZoomX Half-marathon racing shoe. Obviously shoes are gonna get delayed due to the pandemic but does anyone know if the ZoomX half-marathon racing flats were supposed to come out this year originally?

Just watched Seth Demoor’s initial review of the Metaracer and I have no interest in trying these out. They seem heavy with low stack height. I’d much prefer the Vaporfly as they are lighter and are much more cushioned.

He’s an Alphafly video. He ran a pretty decent mile in these so I think they’re good for fast paces.

did u forget kipchoge ran 4:34 pace for 26.2 in them lol. personally i would rather use the 5280 or the run fast pro for mile - 5k though. i think the next %/alphafly shine more for the 10k+.

Last edited:
eastbay has the alphaflys for Apr 30
(i htink it was posted... oh well)

Apr 30

Nike Air Zoom Alphafly Next%
Valerian Blue/Vapor Green/Black

1586201473473.png

Apr 30

1586201473473.png
That would be great but I find it hard to believe they release the Alphafly and Peg 37 on the same day.

not really direct competition with each other

first gen ZF released at the same time as the newest pegasus back in 2017 iirc, the ice blue cw

Apr 30

1586201473473.png

is that a different colorway, since the original release was black electric green? I’ve got a weird feeling that it’s going to just be the Next% that were released throughout Europe last week. Hope I’m wrong cause I really want a pair of alphas.

Be careful if you’re in the market for Alphaflys I’ve seen on IG the fakes have hit the market.

Non-Fly related but the powerdot duo came in the other week. I’ve been using everyday along with the HyperVolt simultaneously.

417830A8-9445-4C71-BDFA-F8EFAC9EA06C.jpeg

Legs feel refreshed sooner. At the higher strengths, it felt as if my calves were going to fly off! LOL

Non-Fly related but the powerdot duo came in the other week. I’ve been using everyday along with the HyperVolt simultaneously.

417830A8-9445-4C71-BDFA-F8EFAC9EA06C.jpeg

Legs feel refreshed sooner. At the higher strengths, it felt as if my calves were going to fly off! LOL
By the time I’m done with the Hypervolt I look like just worked out cause I get so dam sweaty from the pain 😆

so those thing really work?

always been curious and they have these vids where dudes couldnt reach their toes then they drill that tuing on their legs and all of a sudden they can reach past their toes

too expensive to give then a try and its one of those times i wish theres still a brookstone where i can try em out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom