Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

not nike but i guess carbon fiber plate related, but finally got the first run in with the NB Fuelcell TC. wasn’t really pushing the pace today and slowed a bit at the end due to a cramp coming up in my right calf, but overall a really bouncy shoe that does well when you push the pace and i like these a lot.

they’re definitely a bit heavier than most shoes out there with the CF plate but not like bricks. the fuelcell is super bouncy and felt great the entire run. upper on these are amazing with that roomy toebox and i’m wishing nike can make something similar to this fit. the shoe is definitely a great trainer if you can grab em on discount but not at the $200 retail price tag IMO

these won’t come anywhere near the 4% or next% but gets me interested in seeing what the RC is like and also how all the other fuelcell and NB running shoes are like as these are my first ever NB running shoes. gonna keep these in the rotation for those longer distance days where i wanna try to push the pace a little
91F8CCBA-9034-4190-9883-32B6F4EE5277.jpeg

Thanks for this!

Does anyone know if in fact Nike.com or the Nike app will have these Valerian Blue for sale tonight at midnight or early tomorrow morning?...I am trying to get them as I've missed out on others in 10.5...Also I know they are narrow and the Zoomfly's have given me hot spots so I'm wondering if I should go with an 11?..I really have to tie these things tight because they feel like they are slipping in the heel...My Turbos fit just right in a 10.5...Thanks...

Does anyone know if in fact Nike.com or the Nike app will have these Valerian Blue for sale tonight at midnight or early tomorrow morning?...I am trying to get them as I've missed out on others in 10.5...Also I know they are narrow and the Zoomfly's have given me hot spots so I'm wondering if I should go with an 11?..I really have to tie these things tight because they feel like they are slipping in the heel...My Turbos fit just right in a 10.5...Thanks...
The typical release time on NDC is 10am EST.

They're live on NDC and Eastbay.

ordered a 10.5 for my tts.... should i cop an 11 also? hows the fit?

7% cashback on ebates too 8)

i wear a 10.5 in ZF3's and T2s

You should be good with 10.5.
I wear 10.5 in zoom flys, vapormax, frees, etc.

Edit: I run in the Green Next% regularly and the fit is spot on.

7% cashback on ebates too 8)

I wear my true size in the ZF3s. I had to go with the same size on the VFNs because that’s all the outlet had. They fit tighter to me, and I don’t have wide feet. If I had the option, I’d go +1/2 like I do with the whole VF series. That’s my preference though.

dang sold out quick on nike... i was too late... that 7% rakuten discount would have been clutch... settled on dicks sporting goods though.. FINALLY have a vaporfly! im happy

I was able to get mine ordered in the Nike app at 10:05 am...LoL...I literally watched the shoes and other items change in the app...I wear a 10.5 so that's what I went with...All the Zoomfly 2 and 3 give me hot spots and I think it's because I am so used to the ZoomX cushioning with the Turbo 1 and 2 I always wear...I hope these don't cause the same issue or I'll have to return them...🤞

I was able to get mine ordered in the Nike app at 10:05 am...LoL...I literally watched the shoes and other items change in the app...I wear a 10.5 so that's what I went with...All the Zoomfly 2 and 3 give me hot spots and I think it's because I am so used to the ZoomX cushioning with the Turbo 1 and 2 I always wear...I hope these don't cause the same issue or I'll have to return them...🤞
I get hot spots in my forefoot with the Zoom Fly. This was pretty bad in the Flyknit ZF and caused me to return them. It wasn’t as bad in the ZF3 but popped up sometimes. Fortunately, I never had an issue with the VF and Next%.

I get hot spots in my forefoot with the Zoom Fly. This was pretty bad in the Flyknit ZF and caused me to return them. It wasn’t as bad in the ZF3 but popped up sometimes. Fortunately, I never had an issue with the VF and Next%.
That's exactly the same problem I had!...I tried everything I could (socks, inserts) but with the ZF FK and the ZF3 the hot spots were so bad...I thought it was just the bunching of my foot in the toe box but I had to return all of them...I don't have this issue with the Turbos...This is my last hope at trying to make a carbon plate work for me...

not nike but i guess carbon fiber plate related, but finally got the first run in with the NB Fuelcell TC. wasn’t really pushing the pace today and slowed a bit at the end due to a cramp coming up in my right calf, but overall a really bouncy shoe that does well when you push the pace and i like these a lot.

they’re definitely a bit heavier than most shoes out there with the CF plate but not like bricks. the fuelcell is super bouncy and felt great the entire run. upper on these are amazing with that roomy toebox and i’m wishing nike can make something similar to this fit. the shoe is definitely a great trainer if you can grab em on discount but not at the $200 retail price tag IMO

these won’t come anywhere near the 4% or next% but gets me interested in seeing what the RC is like and also how all the other fuelcell and NB running shoes are like as these are my first ever NB running shoes. gonna keep these in the rotation for those longer distance days where i wanna try to push the pace a little
91F8CCBA-9034-4190-9883-32B6F4EE5277.jpeg

Was bummed when I missed out on the 25% off on these. Liked the Rebels and wanted to try these.

Aiming for the Vaporfly 4% with the 25% off code or Alphaflys next if I don’t get the TCs by then.

im waiting for how the rc is, im curious why it is supposedly the same price

tc seems like a more expensive zf and its less appealing as zf’s are going for a discounted rate these days

really more interested in the metaracers

anyone ever heard Nike ZoomX HyperFly NEXT%? Yep, HYPERFLY not VAPOR- nor VIPER- nor HYPERVENOM.

Seems like ZoomFly/VaporFly but with thinner sole. Not sure about the plates nor air zoom bags.

anyone ever heard Nike ZoomX HyperFly NEXT%? Yep, HYPERFLY not VAPOR- nor VIPER- nor HYPERVENOM.

Seems like ZoomFly/VaporFly but with thinner sole. Not sure about the plates nor air zoom bags.

Yes, it's been tested for a while and pics are floating around if you search.

I heard of it when it was called the 1%.
Arguably the most feedback I've ever given to a design team while a model had been in development.
Spring 2021 (Well, before COVID-19)

Newer Next% hitting NDC again? Says coming soon.

was hoping to get the 4% at the discount plus another discount but seems sizes depleted.

Any sign that the Alphafly will release on 4/30?

Also, anyone find it odd that Nike didn’t promote the release of the Next % Valerian Blue CW ahead of the launch?

Any sign that the Alphafly will release on 4/30?

Also, anyone find it odd that Nike didn’t promote the release of the Next % Valerian Blue CW ahead of the launch?

Mate, there are no races now + that colourway was suppose to lead into the Olympics + the Vaporfly would sell out almost immediately.
It would of being a waste of now limited resources. Better for NIKE to use their resources on the stay at home COVID-19 Campaign.

Back
Top Bottom