Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

dang sold out quick on nike... i was too late... that 7% rakuten discount would have been clutch... settled on dicks sporting goods though.. FINALLY have a vaporfly! im happy

I was happy I ordered via DSG also...until they arrived yesterday and I realized they sent the wrong size. And, of course the size I need is no longer to be found anywhere :angry:

Vaporfly recs are to go up a 1/2 size.

Wanting to pick up a Zoom fly as well - same recommendation? Normally a US12 in all Nike, baring some retro Jordans.

It's individual. The link to acquire is on NDC under promos. It takes about 15-30min to confirm your license/credentials.

Hope they"d come out in June again. So i could get my 2nd pair. Indeed , a race day shoe! But sure wish i could get its training partner, Tempo Next% in Fall.

Attachments

• 20200423_160241.jpg
    20200423_160241.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 1,038
thanks was able to get 20% off code for healthcare. dont know what to use it on though.. most vaporfly sold out

Non-AF/VF/ZF related...

I was able to register for random opening for the Disney 10K in November. This would be my first race post-COVID-19. I've been refreshing their page maybe 3X/day since it sold out the first day in early March. Hopefully, the race actually happens. Goal is to place in the Top 25.

I haven't run in almost a week. I've been focusing on strength training, which I've never done before. My upper body / core feels more solid than ever! I hope I'll be able to balance it along with running for the time being.

Non-AF/VF/ZF related...

I was able to register for random opening for the Disney 10K in November. This would be my first race post-COVID-19. I've been refreshing their page maybe 3X/day since it sold out the first day in early March. Hopefully, the race actually happens. Goal is to place in the Top 25.

I haven't run in almost a week. I've been focusing on strength training, which I've never done before. My upper body / core feels more solid than ever! I hope I'll be able to balance it along with running for the time being.
I hope races are returning this fall as I’m registered for Boston; however, the Berlin marathon scheduled for Sept is being pushed back or canceled and London is evaluating the possibility of cancellation or an elites only race.

Let’s hope things improve and we can get back to racing.

I hope races are returning this fall as I’m registered for Boston; however, the Berlin marathon scheduled for Sept is being pushed back or canceled and London is evaluating the possibility of cancellation or an elites only race.

I'll be honest, I can not see any races happening this year. Actually I don't see races happening until a vaccine has been made and rolled out to the general public.

I have a boston bib also but the likelyhood of any major being run is practically nill (i agree we'll probably see a elites only race like tokyo). we'll have maybe short distance races and super local marathons in the fall

Wasn’t expecting a random ndc restock on the next% this morning. Noticed it at 6:30 a.m., so who knows what time it went live.

Back
Top Bottom