Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

RW has some pics ready for other Invincible CWs:

NZIRFM4.jpg
NZIRFM6.jpg
NZIRFM8.jpg
NZIRFM3.jpg
NZIRFM5.jpg

Same for me. I’ll take it though.

Any one have any experience with these products? Thinking of copping but that price and no promo code :stoneface:
EA3BFC74-EDAC-44E3-BF19-0272E993787C.jpeg

I have the top. Bought TTS. Fits slim, and rather long in the body and sleeves. But extremely flattering and you feel good wearing it. You feel sleek and fast. I agree it was pricey, but having it in hand I would purchase again. Fabric, while a merino-blend, is very thin (not in a bad way, like sparse threads); it's not heavy weight-wise.

I have the top. Bought TTS. Fits slim, and rather long in the body and sleeves. But extremely flattering and you feel good wearing it. You feel sleek and fast. I agree it was pricey, but having it in hand I would purchase again. Fabric, while a merino-blend, is very thin (not in a bad way, like sparse threads); it's not heavy weight-wise.

I went with my normal size, (the size I got for my Peg Turbo 2s.) I was a little worried because I had to go up half a size for the Tempo Next%s. Glad to hear they're long enough at least.

I went with my normal size, (the size I got for my Peg Turbo 2s.) I was a little worried because I had to go up half a size for the Tempo Next%s. Glad to hear they're long enough at least.

Sorry, my response was on the NRSL long sleeve top...

I got wide feet.

usually go with wider width shoes sz 10 but the Speeds were great in a 10.5.

Go with a 10.5 in these?

You got two purrs. I wanted to get the black/white but that SheerID being stingy with the first responder discounts right now.

I want the Next 2 that calls back to the OG VF/ZF.

Doubling up on that color way. Hopefully I can get that first responder working by then.

I have the only review on the Nike site for the pants, and commented on them on my IG, but here's what I wrote:

"Let's call a spade a spade: these pants are expensive, but for low-light/dark conditions, they are a must-have. Like many recent pants from Nike, they run extremely big/baggy and even in my TTS, they swallowed me. For running/active pants, I prefer the jogger/sleek/slim fit, and in order to get that, I had to go down a full size. I didn't lose much in the waist or inseam, so if you like a more traditional jogger fit (not the baggy look of today), I highly recommend going down a size. You'll be glad you did."

Damn. What are the chances of that. Good review. I’m usually a Medium so I’ll go down. From a comfort and quality stand point does it seem worth it?
Thx for the feed back. Go TTS?

Back
Top Bottom