Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Recently received an air brush, and I'm thinking of painting the outlined Swooshes on the MC INVCs to Black

Quick PS
ZoomX Invincible - MultiColor W+.jpg
I was looking at painting over the swoosh on the upper and the area that extends onto the midsole on a pair of Peg Turbo 2. Can anyone suggest what paint I should use to avoid cracking?

Last edited:
I only know of Angelus lol

Anyhow, both the INVCs (Platinum and MCs) finally shipped! I ordered last Saturday, and they should be arriving on Wednesday!

Received both NEXT%2 and Invincible (in Spain).

First run in Invincibles: similar to Infinity but more cushy, also more hot, lets see how they do on summer.

Next%2 in blue are cool, but 10g heavier (188g vs 198g in US9.5) than OG VF Next% Mango. Upper seems more comfortable but I really liked vaporweave too, so I'm not sure about if it's really a step forward for everybody...

I personally don't think they'll be that good in warmer climes - the upper simply doesn't scream breathability. I have a pair and they definitely run warm.
Yeah, with warmer months approaching that's why I got the white pair too. The black/chilis are going to feel ultra toasty soon.

For anyone that is finished with their size 10 Invincibles (retiring them/put too many miles on them), I'm looking for a used pair for work while I'm on my feet but don't wanna shell out $180 and would be interested in buying. Not sure if that's allowed on this forum but worth a shot

For anyone that is finished with their size 10 Invincibles (retiring them/put too many miles on them), I'm looking for a used pair for work while I'm on my feet but don't wanna shell out $180 and would be interested in buying. Not sure if that's allowed on this forum but worth a shot
Ok there will be sales...

lol you'll be able to catch a sale by then, there's no need to be buying a used pair with these sitting around and nike pumping out CWs soons
It's more about the sustainability/waste for me - I know how many shoes get thrown out every year, so rather than purchasing a brand new pair off the shelf, I'd rather snag a pair that was headed for the landfill soon. Like I said, they'd be for a couple weeks of work where I will be on my feet a lot so I'm not looking for anything ridiculously nice, just some decent zoomx :smile:

Well, I had to return the invincibles today. The collar around the ball of my ankle is just way too high for my feet. It rubs right on the bottom. I could tell when I first put them on that they’d be a problem. I could always put thicker insoles in them to lift up my heels to alleviate the pressure, but I have probably 55 pairs of flyknit racers I need to start wearing anyways. On to the next.

Well, I had to return the invincibles today. The collar around the ball of my ankle is just way too high for my feet. It rubs right on the bottom. I could tell when I first put them on that they’d be a problem. I could always put thicker insoles in them to lift up my heels to alleviate the pressure, but I have probably 55 pairs of flyknit racers I need to start wearing anyways. On to the next.

That's typically my issue with dress shoe. I have to put 3/4 insert so it lifts up my ankle high enough so it won't rub against the collar.
So far I haven't experienced any issue on ankle area while wearing invincible. Maybe because I've been wearing ankle socks.

illustrayt illustrayt The MC looks great. Really hope there would be the mens version.

2EB61507-A846-4C10-9B4F-75273F4BB602.jpeg

The White cw may go back. I thought that the sole was White, but it’s actually all Platinum and has a sheen seen in certain lighting.

49FFFB2C-A44A-4186-97B5-6036F9A9A1A9.jpeg

I absolutely love the MC cw though! My only complaint is the Pink outlined Swoosh.

E8D8CC37-989B-4C50-BEB9-B13C13F45F10.jpeg

never noticed that about the white pair. If you're feeling brave, can always black out that pink swoosh lol

VF Next%2 white/silver available in EU. Grabbed a 43, lets see weight difference with the auroras as it seems some units weights different than others.

Back
Top Bottom