Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

nah, a lot of people here hates it too and theyre not too far off, after a while your feet adapts to the instability especially if youve ran in them often so to me it doesnt make much difference, if anything the VFNs gon be more comfy and my legs will feel les tired but i dont really want to burn through a pair in a day :lol:

most casual shoes we know of nowadays started off as "performance" first shoes so definitely nothing wrong with wearing AF, VF, etc as a casual shoe, ya'll are just ahead of the curve/trend when nike decides to retro them years from now with all the hype

they could easily release em without a plate and itll be my go to, its unfortunate the vaporstreets and moonracers didnt sell too well

CT2228-103-1.jpg
CT2228-103-2.jpg
CT2228-103-3.jpg
CT2228-103-4.jpg
CT2228-103-5.jpg
CT2228-103-6.jpg
CT2228-103-7.jpg
CT2228-103-8.jpg

I bought the vfn for casual a year ago. But it felt so good, I thought, what the heck. I'm gonna try running. I haven't stopped.

Damn I need those Oreo looking Invincibles! And that first VFN is so nice. But if they appear on By You, I’d probably 90% order a black upper with black midsole.

Reading this thread over the years inspired me to run. I enjoy technology in shoes and I like running with the best tech. available. I like feeling like Eliud Kipchoge when I run my measly 3 mile sessions, two times a week with AF, VF, tempos, or zoom fly.

I enjoy running in plated shoes and it's difficult to run without it like when I run in the invincible or infinity.

With that said, I worn AF's, and my BRS VF casual because I've always been weird my entire life.

Different Swoosh placement options would be a nice NB option! My deal breaker/maker would be the Anterior Outsole piece color. If they let us opt for different colors other than Black, I'd be very concern with my bank account!

7D436471-F89C-4EB8-8345-1DB63948B586.jpeg

I was waiting for these to drop on NDC and come to find out they were on Eastbay the whole time! Nothing like a crisp pair of white running shoes. Paired with the Nike Vapor Football socks, these are cushioned performance beasts!

nice! agree the Vapor Football socks are some of the best ones out there right now

Last edited:
One question (sorry if it's solved, I didn't found the answer) Nike Invincibles are the same for men/women in EU size? I know most of Nike shoes are unisex, but not really sure about INVC, and the 100% white CW that I like is women's, the mens has that red/orange part that I really don't like. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can't be 100% but think that the women's versions will be a different stack height and width. Also I believe the sole is actually a light silver - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The WMNs cw has an iridescent sheen. The sole is a Light Grey/Silver in person. I’m not sure about Men’s version.

Speaking of the WMNs and Men’s versions... is there a difference with the VFN2s? How about the AlphaFly?

The WMNs cw has an iridescent sheen. The sole is a Light Grey/Silver in person. I’m not sure about Men’s version.

Speaking of the WMNs and Men’s versions... is there a difference with the VFN2s? How about the AlphaFly?

The thickness of the carbon plate is different between men's and women's in the AF.

Back
Top Bottom