Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

46950F41-9810-42E9-B5BF-687D7F1C5AC8.png

8E5F8708-DF21-460F-A1A6-C558793325E3.png

Anybody know when these colorways of the invincible are releasing? Thx much

Logo on the left shoe is for the year 1972 - ‘72

Not sure the significance of the year or the name of the park.

Thanks! Ahh I think it's from the Nike 50th anniversary "First Use" pack June 18th 1971.

EDIT: It's not the First Use pack. It's some kind of celebratory edition, you are right for 1972: https://sneakernews.com/2021/05/01/nike-react-infinity-run-2-flyknit-72-dj5181-400/

A “72” insignia appears on the lateral heel, a call-out to the Eugene, Ore. trails in June 1972, during which Nike Running made a name for itself via the Waffle “Moon Shoe”.

All the remaining VFN1 disappeared from the EU shop. Not sure where they’ll end. Outlets ?

Experienced, world-class athlete “never heard of nandrolone”… tested positive after eating a burrito… :stoneface:

“We are completely innocent… Before this ordeal I had never heard of [the performance-enhancing drug Actovegin].”

"I have never doped … I have competed as an endurance athlete for 25 years with no spike in performance, passed more than 500 drug tests and never failed one."

“Why would I enter into a sport and then dope myself up and risk my life again? That’s crazy. I would never do that. No way.”

“How many times do I have to say it? … Well, it can’t be any clearer than ‘I’ve never taken drugs.'”

- Lance Armstrong

I love Nike but man they need to clean up their running teams, like top down audit. This is not a good look, even if Shelby’s innocent. The ONLY performance enhancement they should be associated with is athletes who wear Vaporfly :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom