Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Damn man you’re like the Frankenstein of shoes 😂

Speaking of Frankenstein…

these are planned for Batch XI

Saucony Jazz OG X Endorphin Speed
86669023-96BA-4C81-B4ED-414C7B8903ED.jpeg

E1B1B3B0-6C21-4E57-A175-FB11ABA58EA0.jpeg

:emoji_laughing:

They just loaded up the Gyakusou VFNs too! I’m certain those will go on deep discount!

Are there any differences between the men’s Alphafly versus the women’s?

Last edited:
That’s exactly my plan! I can finally experience the AlphaFly!

It’s also why I asked if there’s a difference between the men’s versus women’s versions. If anything, I think the difference is like the recent Pegasus, where the men’s version has more pressure in the forefoot Zoom units.

Last edited:

It’s also why I asked if there’s a difference between the men’s versus women’s versions. If anything, I think the difference is like the recent Pegasus, where the men’s version has more pressure in the forefoot Zoom units.
The Men's is a D width which would be a wide for Women's. Women's would be a B, which is a Men's narrow.

The Men's is a D width which would be a wide for Women's. Women's would be a B, which is a Men's narrow.

I have somewhat narrow feet already , so I don’t really mind. Other than the fit, are there any tech differences?

I have somewhat narrow feet already , so I don’t really mind. Other than the fit, are there any tech differences?
I don't think so; the box label shows both Men's and Women's sizing (without showing the width; pic taken from Sole Review) (see comment above about plate thickness):
Nike_Alphafly_Next_box_label.jpg

I noticed after the original Olympic cw, the AlphaFly models, depending on the gender sizing, have different style codes.

The plate is different between them IIRC.

I’m not cool enough to sport a tiger print on my shoes but I like them a lot more with the backstory of the pillow from the running club.

I don't think so; the box label shows both Men's and Women's sizing (without showing the width; pic taken from Sole Review) (see comment above about plate thickness):
Nike_Alphafly_Next_box_label.jpg
I was going to grab another pair of the Tempo Next from Notre as the price was too good to pass but then I saw the price on the women’s mango AF. $149 is a steal and they had a size 11 which should equate to a men’s 9.5. If you’re looking to buy check for coupon codes. I saved another 10% which brought my price to $135. These will probably be my shoes for Boston.

I was going to grab another pair of the Tempo Next from Notre as the price was too good to pass but then I saw the price on the women’s mango AF. $149 is a steal and they had a size 11 which should equate to a men’s 9.5. If you’re looking to buy check for coupon codes. I saved another 10% which brought my price to $135. These will probably be my shoes for Boston.

Let us know the fit and feel compared to the men’s version if you’ve got a men’s AFN.

Back
Top Bottom