Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I think I want those Hyper Violet VFN2s for these:

DFF5C185-9304-4C6F-91D9-5DCB977AC718.jpeg

I kept mine. They were an impulse purchase during the peak of the pandemic. Honestly, I haven’t used them since Fall/Winter 2020. They were primarily used for my pursuit toward an aesthetic core lol

I switched back over to using percussion devices (HyperVolt, O’Yeet NEX and O’Yeet NEX Pro) in a rotation. I guess I got lazy with applying the pads on setting them through app and so forth.

Lol re aesthetics I hadn’t thought of using them on core but now I’m curious.

Thanks for your thoughts. I think I’ll keep them. It may be a placebo but they seem to be working. Even if a placebo worth keeping though I’m going to use them sporadically to so they’re not masking a potential injury. Also been using a Theragun Mini in conjunction (game changer, I’m late to percussion therapy). I now have my eyes on RecoveryAir.

As the video started I was already composing a comment here to you, "Do you think they're a replacement for the Pegasus Turbo?" and you answered in the video award the end :smile:

In your opinion, are they closer to the Peg Turbo 1 or 2?

I would say much much closer to the Peg Turbo 2 because of the upper. In the first version, they upper was padded, whereas the version 2 wasn't as much. However, the upper on these, feel great!

They’re live on the Nike app, just snagged a pair…

Looking again just a couple minutes later — they did not stock many! Runner’s Warehouse is up at 9 AM PST…

Last edited:
dont know why its not showing for me

says just in but when i click it still says coming soon

streakfly.png

streakfly2.png

Back
Top Bottom