Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

You still can try to get a pair from Running Warehouse. They’re supposed to release on the site at in two hours at 9 PST.
Yep, and if the RW site is like other retailers, I’d make sure you are signed into an account on their site with payment info saved, etc — as few clicks/steps as possible. Last thing you want is to get through only to have your cart reset when you have to sign in or add payment info.

I was able to grab a pair. I should’ve done the two day shipping though as the projected arrival date is 2/21.

If they’re still using LaserShip, it may come a little early…but LaserShip doesn’t have the best track record either :lol:

Well, that was fun 😅

FD7DE9FB-B7DD-484E-B77B-8ED424398BB4.png

got an order in on RW, but doubt it'll get fulfilled, prob sold out and will get cancelled since i didnt see my size 9 on the list anymore while i was checking out

I was able to snag a pair from RW. Thought I had selected size 11 but my email confirmation says 10.5. Funny enough, I was considering going down a half size since I'm hearing these run a bit big. I very rarely size down with Nike but my Alphafly's in 11 felt at least a half size bigger than my Vaporfly N%. 🤞🏽

I was able to snag a pair from RW. Thought I had selected size 11 but my email confirmation says 10.5. Funny enough, I was considering going down a half size since I'm hearing these run a bit big. I very rarely size down with Nike but my Alphafly's in 11 felt at least a half size bigger than my Vaporfly N%. 🤞🏽
I got tts and half size down and the half size down fitted me better so I reckon you’ll be good

i went 1/2 size down on purpose to 10.5 but i doubt my order gets filled either. just a training shoe from what it looks like in the reviews so no biggie. Have the takumi sen 8 for 5k/10k races right now

Reminds me of the OG Pegasus Turbo release. Resale costs more than an AlphaFly/VF with less ZOOMX, no and CF plate?! Lol

Maybe it’s the proto cw?

Nikes press release said that they were limited numbers.
Argh. I regret not having been more on top of this. Any other retailers releasing them? I'll still probably wait for NDC to release another limited colorway because I'm not sold on these yet and might want to return them after I test them out.

Back
Top Bottom