Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Some glamour shots of a black whit zegama on Nike Indonesia

B9B36C9B-17C9-4FC2-AFA3-644B28FF3F79.jpeg
60157870-43FA-404D-A534-E6A233CF231B.jpeg
915899A0-91CA-4670-8B2E-EA69833F7FB6.jpeg

dragicon dragicon just tried both on as a comparison and the zegama is definitely more comfortable underfoot than the wildhorse(6) the uppers feel similar but the zegama is definitely more breathable but both are comfortable in the upper

Hope that helps

Got mine in today. Really like them, very comfortable although I think I might have to go another half size up.

Really do not like the colourway though. So they’ll go back at some point regardless.
That’s a shame I went with my normal tts and they fit great with plenty of toe room luckily but they are super comfy

I feel that haha I thought I’d like the blue look but they really aren’t doing anything for me so not sure if I’ll keep them or not 😂

Insane price -- nothing adds to cart tho.

usually means out of stock when that happens but was adding a bit earlier when i posted.
had they had a 9 i would’ve copped but yeah insane how they discounted it so soon, feel like it had to be a pricing error on DSG end

Finally another cw with a colored outsole!
via US11

5FAA0C8E-9187-463A-8EBB-2C8B57BA4AAE.jpeg

There have only been two other ones, IIRC;
- Oregon cw (Tan/Green/Red)
- Red Gyakusou

DSG restocked the AF2 and they’re still on sale for $165. I missed a pair yesterday but grabbed them today. Couldn’t pass up that price. I had $20 in rewards so they came out to $145. 👍🏻

Fortunately, I didn’t get around to running in my pair of AF2 from Running Warehouse so I’ll send them back.

DSG restocked the AF2 and they’re still on sale for $165. I missed a pair yesterday but grabbed them today. Couldn’t pass up that price. I had $20 in rewards so they came out to $145. 👍🏻

Fortunately, I didn’t get around to running in my pair of AF2 from Running Warehouse so I’ll send them back.

They’ve got my size also, :lol:

It’s so tempting but I think I have to pass. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom