Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

anybody have any luck with VFs or AFs at their outlets lately? i know there's extra 20% off this week....i dont have any outlets that are super convenient for me to get to, but i'll head out to one if it's worthwhile.

Last edited:
anybody have any luck with VFs or AFs at their outlets lately? i know there's extra 20% off this week....i dont have any outlets that are super convenient for me to get to, but i'll head out to one if it's worthwhile.

Denver premium outlets in Thornton in Colorado has a bunch, as of two weeks ago. They are on the hash and are often 30%.

Before driving yourself to potential disappointment, give the outlets near you a call first.

Call your local outlet(s)...I would call during the week to see if they have an inline sale.....My outlet has 20% off hash and has VF and AF but both at full retail which for that (and if dont care about colors) save the gas and go on NDC....its cheaper...

I grabbed both VF and AF for around $100 and $120 when they had an inline sales which were discounted and then additional 30%....

Awesome thing about running is you buy gear to match the shoes not the other way around.....I buy the shoes for the tech so I could care less what color it is....

In the end a $300 shoe is a $300...colorway aint gonna make it faster....

DN3555-800-1.jpg
DN3555-800-2.jpg
DN3555-800-3.jpg
DN3555-800-4.jpg
DN3555-800-5.jpg
DN3555-800-6.jpg
DN3555-800-7.jpg
DN3555-800-8.jpg

The total oranges are great, but AF2 are better. But the greens are a simply amazing CW. Thanks for the pics!

haul from the past month… or two… or three

special thanks to all the NT instigators, i just say “i kinda, sorta, maybe want this pair…” and then they come sharing links of them discounted or disco codes being helpful and nice :smh:

buncha devils advocates 👿

but i got to say, my shoe of the year so far are the streakflys, been my grab and go anywhere do anything runners and they look great too without feeling like im gon roll my ankle
DD2EB75A-3D91-4FDB-9F7A-E201F3B65C24.jpeg

Nice choices, I wish that dark streakflys would be sold in Spain. But nope.

And about those. For me the Streakflys are a fantastic treadmill shoe too, where I don't need that much cushion and high stack gives some stability problems. Durability in my case, nice, 300 kms and still looking really good, although some friends had issues at about 100-150 km. But for 100-120 they are a fantastic shoe, overhyped at first, underrated now IMO

Nice choices, I wish that dark streakflys would be sold in Spain. But nope.

And about those. For me the Streakflys are a fantastic treadmill shoe too, where I don't need that much cushion and high stack gives some stability problems. Durability in my case, nice, 300 kms and still looking really good, although some friends had issues at about 100-150 km. But for 100-120 they are a fantastic shoe, overhyped at first, underrated now IMO

They've honestly been my go to pair (other than the takumi -- for a completely different ride). About 140km into them and still are great. Especially right now while I've ramped down my mileage due to injury recovery. Just great on 5k and some short track work.

The silhouette is one of the best ones in recent releases across all brands.

haul from the past month… or two… or three

special thanks to all the NT instigators, i just say “i kinda, sorta, maybe want this pair…” and then they come sharing links of them discounted or disco codes being helpful and nice :smh:

buncha devils advocates 👿

but i got to say, my shoe of the year so far are the streakflys, been my grab and go anywhere do anything runners and they look great too without feeling like im gon roll my ankle
DD2EB75A-3D91-4FDB-9F7A-E201F3B65C24.jpeg

Might have to give streakflys a chance for my daily.
I've been wearing my lunarepic flyknit lows for years now.

PO

Back
Top Bottom