Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

1694619698818.jpeg

1694619714700.jpeg
For the PSL crowd... :sick:

Do you guys run with Nike Spark socks or are there better non-Nike running socks that you prefer or may recommend?

I prefer the stance running socks now instead.
Use to like the cushioned Nike ones and still use their racing one for example, but stance I find better and use more often.

I prefer the stance running socks now instead.
Use to like the cushioned Nike ones and still use their racing one for example, but stance I find better and use more often.
Yeah, the only Nike socks I use are the racing ones from a couple years ago, but sparingly since they're not known to be durable. For everyday runs, I go with Feetures and Balega.

yah the og VFs were at least a handful of marathons plus a few training in them

as long as it didnt chip, it still lived

i believe ive gotten at least 200 miles out of my ogs

yah the og VFs were at least a handful of marathons plus a few training in them

as long as it didnt chip, it still lived

i believe ive gotten at least 200 miles out of my ogs

I heel strike so mine were dead after about 100 miles. next % 1 and 2 i can get about 200 before i can't use them anymore

Coming up on 100mi in a pair of watermelon Zoom VF Next%; the swoosh graphic is shredding off, but underfoot still feels good

Might be an outlier here, but not really feeling the orange accent proto's as much anymore ... but should imply getting closer to that alpha 3 launch date.

IMG_6504 copy.jpg

curious....for those that race in carbon-plated racers, what are your longrun shoes?

something durable like pegs or invincibles since you rack up the miles in them, or something plated like zf/vf/af to familiarize with raceday feel?

curious....for those that race in carbon-plated racers, what are your longrun shoes?

something durable like pegs or invincibles since you rack up the miles in them, or something plated like zf/vf/af to familiarize with raceday feel?

I just picked up the tekumi Sen for my long run needs but I see a lot of folks using vaporfly or adios pro 2/3 for their long runs/daily’s

for me it depends on the type of long run im doing. long slow/easy runs will typically be in a non-plated shoe and the ones that will incorporate more tempo/faster effort will be in something with a plate

however with super trainers being a big thing as of recent, i may throw those in the mix for my long runs every now and then since they can tolerate the slower paces better than the race day plated shoes

With a lifespan of a marathon, and some getting used to it. Not very environmentally friendly
Unless I’m mistaken, you’ve prior experience with shoe development/design at Nike. Curious to get your thoughts as to why they’ve chosen predominantly white with a touch of orange for major running debuts/drops? Seems a bit quiet. I mean, it doesn’t shout “hey, look at me.” What am I missing? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom