Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Didn’t realize he was so young also.
Ages from Kenya tend to be iffy, documented birth certifications doesn’t exist because society does’t need it. But when they need passports they need a date so they put a rough estimate down. Not saying his run isn’t amazing (it is), just saying that maybe put 3-5 years on his age for a real estimate.

Wait Sifan Hassan ran a 2:13:44? She was winning golds in the 1,500m and now she’s ran a time that makes Paula Radcliffe’s PB look slow as… 🤯

Wait Sifan Hassan ran a 2:13:44? She was winning golds in the 1,500m and now she’s ran a time that makes Paula Radcliffe’s PB look slow as… 🤯
IMG_9182.jpeg

Imagine her going for the 1,500, 5,000, 10,000 and marathon in Paris next summer; I mean, she’s crazy enough to try it if the schedules line up.

Last edited:
Anybody know of spots where invincibles are sitting for under retail? They’re mostly full price still on NDC and DSG and the running sites like RRS. Thx much.

So I’m training for Hyrox which is both a running and fitness event. I like running in the Vaporfly 2, but one of the events at Hyrox is the Concepts 2 Rower, so the tail on the heel of the shoe doesn’t allow for a good lockdown with the straps. Is there a similar shoe with the same/similar tech setup that is more “traditionally” shaped?

So I’m training for Hyrox which is both a running and fitness event. I like running in the Vaporfly 2, but one of the events at Hyrox is the Concepts 2 Rower, so the tail on the heel of the shoe doesn’t allow for a good lockdown with the straps. Is there a similar shoe with the same/similar tech setup that is more “traditionally” shaped?
Just about all other brand’s super shoes (carbon-plated) have a somewhat traditionally shaped heel, e.g., Asics Metaspeed Sky, Saucony Endorphin Pro, adidas adizero Adios Pro, etc. Here’s a look at various super shoes with similar tech:

Just about all other brand’s super shoes (carbon-plated) have a somewhat traditionally shaped heel, e.g., Asics Metaspeed Sky, Saucony Endorphin Pro, adidas adizero Adios Pro, etc. Here’s a look at various super shoes with similar tech:

Appreciate the info, will definitely take a look at these options. Was hoping for something from Nike because of the return policy on used/tried on sneakers but if there’s nothing similar, I’ll venture out to one of the other brands.

Thanks again for the information!

Appreciate the info, will definitely take a look at these options. Was hoping for something from Nike because of the return policy on used/tried on sneakers but if there’s nothing similar, I’ll venture out to one of the other brands.

Thanks again for the information!
Running Warehouse (USA) offers a solid return policy and free shipping/returns:

IMG_9291.jpeg

Last edited:
Size 12 only... $182

Screenshot_20231024_201304_Chrome.jpg

this is the surprise dunks you get access to if you did that one run with the trainer on nrc

IMG_8289.png

Back
Top Bottom