Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

alphafly.jpg

vaporfly.jpg
Has anyone seen these for sale yet? The Nike release stated a December 8 wide release at select retailers, but haven’t seen anything.

Might be my next donor to scoop up multiples of!

via US11
IMG_6423.jpeg

Okay. After that review of the AFN3, I’m excited! I have two AFN2s, I had a chance to scoop a third in the Mint/Volt cw for $100 at the Clearance Store. However, I ultimately passed, as the 2s felt like a chore to run in :/

Not sure if I like that they (AFN3) lack an extended outsole toe cap onto the upper…

Last edited:
Few bigger sizes...

Screenshot_20231225_163856_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_163741_Chrome.jpg

Is there a quick reference page or visual depicting the "tiers" or corresponding Adidias running shoes to their Nike equivalents?

Is there a quick reference page or visual depicting the "tiers" or corresponding Adidias running shoes to their Nike equivalents?
There are some visuals people have made but they are completely subjective, especially outside of the racing shoes. The only equivalents I can think of that might be remotely accurate are:

VF/AF ----> Adios Pro 3/Adios Pro Evo 1
Streakfly ----> Takumi Sen 10
Invincible 3 ----> Prime X 2 Strung
Peg Turbo ----> Boston 12

New prototype seen on Conner Mantz on the secret shoe's ig stories.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 2.06.46 PM.png

Nike potentially making a super-max non-legal shoe with zoomx and maybe zoom air units to match the Adidas Prime X Strung... could be insane

I’ve never tried an NRC guided run before, but, for a 20% off code, count me in for eight of them! LOL

IMG_7037.jpeg

Coach Bennett/Daniel The Engineer will sometimes get a good chuckle out of me. The Headspace ones are pretty good too.

Coach Corey is hilarious too, albeit I don’t think his guided runs are a part of any of the three Running Journeys for the code.

Coach Bennett/Daniel The Engineer will sometimes get a good chuckle out of me. The Headspace ones are pretty good too.

Coach Corey is hilarious too, albeit I don’t think his guided runs are a part of any of the three Running Journeys for the code.

Nice! So each “Running Journey” is each Coach’s set of eight runs/workouts?

IMG_7040.jpeg

I’m leaning toward Coach Dan’s Running Journey.

New prototype seen on Conner Mantz on the secret shoe's ig stories.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 2.06.46 PM.png

Nike potentially making a super-max non-legal shoe with zoomx and maybe zoom air units to match the Adidas Prime X Strung... could be insane
If so, about time. SuperTrainers are hot right now … Prime X, Superblast, SC Trainer.

8 guided runs are a lot, i like listening getting lost in a podcast when i run

was hoping to be able to use the 20% off on the AF3 but that means i got to do 8 in less than 48hrs :lol:

i hope thats 8 in the whole 2024 though

Nice! So each “Running Journey” is each Coach’s set of eight runs/workouts?

IMG_7040.jpeg

I’m leaning toward Coach Dan’s Running Journey.

Correct, three different Coach’s with their own set of 8.

If so, about time. SuperTrainers are hot right now … Prime X, Superblast, SC Trainer.

SC Trainer >>>
Not to mention the upcoming release looks 🔥

8 guided runs are a lot, i like listening getting lost in a podcast when i run

was hoping to be able to use the 20% off on the AF3 but that means i got to do 8 in less than 48hrs :lol:

i hope thats 8 in the whole 2024 though

8 in January. If on the occasion you ever run with music you can have your own music and the guided run going parallel and your music decreases in volume when the Coaches talk. In theory I’m sure you could probably do that with a podcast, but dual dialogue would probably be annoying.

Back
Top Bottom