Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Just did my first guided run. Opted to complete Coach Bennett’s running journey.

It’s pretty cool. I listened to music while I did this guided run. It’s just like NTC workouts. You can still listen to your own music. It just gets toned down when the Coach speaks.

IMG_7048.jpeg

I’m pretty much going to do all my recovery runs to it lol

Last edited:
Just did my first guided run. Opted to complete Coach Bennett’s running journey.

It’s pretty cool. I listened to music while I did this guided run. It’s just like NTC workouts. You can still listen to your own music. It just gets toned down when the Coach speaks.

IMG_7048.jpeg

I’m pretty much going to do all my recovery runs to it lol

The coach Bennett runs for beginners are great also.

Crazy how many errors I kept running into. Any other place than Nike releasing today, or soon to keep an eye out for?

Nike needs to come up with an app for running shoes and you have to log miles to be able to purchase. This is ridiculous.

They already have the basic info in the Nike Run Club app, would just need to add a store function to it. They could even allow early access by running level, there are 7 different levels. So say Volt gets access 20min early, Black 15min, Purple 10min... Etc etc...

It may be a bit late, but I suggest trying to find local running shops with online sites. I was able to purchase from Runner’s Plus, without tax so they were cheaper than what I would’ve paid on Nike. Google is your friend trying to find those sites.

I got lucky and was able to get a size 9 off the Nike app. The key is to have your payment info preloaded into your account allowing you to check out quickly.

Nike needs to come up with an app for running shoes and you have to log miles to be able to purchase. This is ridiculous.

been seeing that these were a nike app exclusive, but yea agreed that they should make these shoes for the runners

would've been nice if they kept the "store/shop" feature in the NRC app like they did a few years back and made purchase only available through there - would've been a great way for nike to increase number of download/users on their app and reward those that actually log runs on there

been seeing that these were a nike app exclusive, but yea agreed that they should make these shoes for the runners

would've been nice if they kept the "store/shop" feature in the NRC app like they did a few years back and made purchase only available through there - would've been a great way for nike to increase number of download/users on their app and reward those that actually log runs on there
They were available at NDC too, but I wasn't able to get the transaction completed fast enough before they sold out. I went to my LRS and got the last pair in 9 (I would normally get a 9.5, but they were out of everything above 9).

This morning was stupid....by the time the email came out they were sold out.....
Ohh well...much like the previous versions before...come Spring they will be abundantly available....

They were available at NDC too, but I wasn't able to get the transaction completed fast enough before they sold out. I went to my LRS and got the last pair in 9 (I would normally get a 9.5, but they were out of everything above 9).
So u got the wrong size in a running shoe just to say u got em .. sounds about right smh lol..

Back
Top Bottom