Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

So u got the wrong size in a running shoe just to say u got em .. sounds about right smh lol..

pretty sure OP copped that size to see if he could get away with running in a size 9 or grabbing to size swap - nothing wrong with it

pretty sure OP copped that size to see if he could get away with running in a size 9 or grabbing to size swap - nothing wrong with it
That’s not what he said smh. He said they didn’t have my size so I got next closest size .. I just don’t get it .. especially in a running shoe.. y’all be so pressed just to say u got a shoe. It’s not that serious. If they don’t have my size I’m just out of luck especially in a running shoe.

via IG

IMG_7165.jpeg

Now this cw is the one I’ll try for!

It reminds me of the “Fast Pack”.
Honestly at this point this is the energy the graphic designers have been showing in the past two years:

I ran in my Alphafly 2 for the first time and ran into the common issue of arch pain in my right foot after just 3 miles. Didn’t notice it much until I was done, but these are going back to Nike. I’m glad reviews have stated the AF 3 has corrected this.

I ran in my Alphafly 2 for the first time and ran into the common issue of arch pain in my right foot after just 3 miles. Didn’t notice it much until I was done, but these are going back to Nike. I’m glad reviews have stated the AF 3 has corrected this.

I know that feeling! It’s a chore for me to run in the AFN2s. Though the paces are quite good in the AFN2, the sensation isn’t as enjoyable as the AFN1 or a VFN.

That’s not what he said smh. He said they didn’t have my size so I got next closest size .. I just don’t get it .. especially in a running shoe.. y’all be so pressed just to say u got a shoe. It’s not that serious. If they don’t have my size I’m just out of luck especially in a running shoe.
I TRIED THEM ON FIRST

So you guys can’t be this dumb smh.. so he’s been wearing a certain size all this time.. but since that size isn’t there and he gets another size all of sudden that size fits now 😂😂 so which one is his right size .. like I said yall just put your feet in any size to say u got the damn shoe point blank! Stop trying to switch **** up. It doesn’t make since..

So you guys can’t be this dumb smh.. so he’s been wearing a certain size all this time.. but since that size isn’t there and he gets another size all of sudden that size fits now 😂😂 so which one is his right size .. like I said yall just put your feet in any size to say u got the damn shoe point blank! Stop trying to switch **** up. It doesn’t make since..

He got a half size difference. Nike can’t even figure out how to make the shoe sizes across all their models fit the same. I used to be a half size up from my TTS for pretty much all Nike runners. I’d say in the last 2-3 years, now my TTS fits pretty much perfectly for the runners. Whenever a new model comes out, pretty much all the threads in here ask a million questions about the sizing. He got a half size down from his normal size, because his normal size wasn’t available… it’s not like it was 3 sizes too big. It worked out for him, so why do you have to be so upset he tried a different size?

He got a half size difference. Nike can’t even figure out how to make the shoe sizes across all their models fit the same. I used to be a half size up from my TTS for pretty much all Nike runners. I’d say in the last 2-3 years, now my TTS fits pretty much perfectly for the runners. Whenever a new model comes out, pretty much all the threads in here ask a million questions about the sizing. He got a half size down from his normal size, because his normal size wasn’t available… it’s not like it was 3 sizes too big. It worked out for him, so why do you have to be so upset he tried a different size?
Same **** different thread. Don’t have size get wrong size to say u got shoe.. or ask a billion questions about a shoe in a different color.. not saying that about this shoe .. but **** just annoying with grown men not knowing there size

Yes, that's what happened. You nailed it.

:rofl:

Same **** different thread. Don’t have size get wrong size to say u got shoe.. or ask a billion questions about a shoe in a different color.. not saying that about this shoe .. but **** just annoying with grown men not knowing there size
That's why you try on a specific pair of shoes, right? And for ease of reference, if you assume every shoe model/last and specific produced pair is precisely sized, which they aren't, the difference between a US9 and 9.5 is .7 cm/.275 in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom