Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Same **** different thread. Don’t have size get wrong size to say u got shoe.. or ask a billion questions about a shoe in a different color.. not saying that about this shoe .. but **** just annoying with grown men not knowing there size

u realize all running shoes don't fit the same right? trying to equate this with hypebeast logic makes u look like a clown. :lol:

u realize all running shoes don't fit the same right? trying to equate this with hypebeast logic makes u look like a clown. :lol:
You are a clown .. I never had any sizing issues when it came to my sizing with Nike running shoes.. yall do hypebeast **** just to say you have a damn shoe. I stand on what I said. I see it every day in here..

You are a clown .. I never had any sizing issues when it came to my sizing with Nike running shoes.. yall do hypebeast **** just to say you have a damn shoe. I stand on what I said. I see it every day in here..
I mean you’re right but why is this the hill you want to die on??

Is it your size?

I mean you’re right but why is this the hill you want to die on??

Is it your size?
It’s not that , **** just annoying . And nope I wear a 9 . My size sold out , so I just missed out. I wear same size in all my Nike runners.. and have about 10 pair.. I’m not switching sizes just because my size sold out .

stumbled on this on YouTube, not sure if its legit or not but looking nice!
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 18.56.15.png

It’s not that , **** just annoying . And nope I wear a 9 . My size sold out , so I just missed out. I wear same size in all my Nike runners.. and have about 10 pair.. I’m not switching sizes just because my size sold out .
I mean I get that. Just let them hurt their feet for clout.

IMG_5906.jpeg

These just came in. Alphafly came in a bit dirty on the soles, but the lighting makes them look like two different colors. In person, they are the same.

Stoked for the Vaporflys cause of the colors, almost like Cosmo and Wanda :lol:. Both of these came from local running shops, not Nike.

For anyone with the Vaporfly 3, what is the Flyknit like? it seems it has gone back to a similar Flyknit Racer design, but is the material similar to the plastic-like feeling of atomknit and the flyknit 4%, or is it closer to a fabric feeling?

For anyone with the Vaporfly 3, what is the Flyknit like? it seems it has gone back to a similar Flyknit Racer design, but is the material similar to the plastic-like feeling of atomknit and the flyknit 4%, or is it closer to a fabric feeling?
Feels like a less dense version of the flyknit 4%, but the yarns feel slightly more plastic-like and scratchy to me.

Completed the New Year Kick-Off Challenge(?). If they didn’t offer the 20% off discount, I wouldn’t eem try. I opted for the Coach Bennett guided series, and they were actually really good! I also used all the guided runs as my recovery runs.

This is my first time using guided runs within the NRC app.. Usually, I do progression runs for the majority of my runs. These guided runs were very refreshing! I’d certainly incorporate more in the future!

IMG_9187.jpeg

Hopefully, I could scoop a pair of AFN3s or VFN3s. I’ll complete another guided set with my alternate account for another 20% off LOL

Completed the New Year Kick-Off Challenge(?). If they didn’t offer the 20% off discount, I wouldn’t eem try. I opted for the Coach Bennett guided series, and they were actually really good! I also used all the guided runs as my recovery runs.

This is my first time using guided runs within the NRC app.. Usually, I do progression runs for the majority of my runs. These guided runs were very refreshing! I’d certainly incorporate more in the future!

IMG_9187.jpeg

Hopefully, I could scoop a pair of AFN3s or VFN3s. I’ll complete another guided set with my alternate account for another 20% off LOL

you reminded me to do this and someone said i can play a podcast while doing it but i must have picked the wrong one because this dude would not shut the f up, literally every 90 seconds my pod cast stops because dude has another sh*t to say :lol:

you reminded me to do this and someone said i can play a podcast while doing it but i must have picked the wrong one because this dude would not shut the f up, literally every 90 seconds my pod cast stops because dude has another sh*t to say :lol:

I listen to music via Spotify when I do these guided runs and workouts within NTC, and I actually don’t mind it. The audio from the other apps just gets toned down for a moment then back to regular after the coach’s input.

I did a fartlek workout for the first time last week, and I really enjoyed it! With these guided runs, I’m starting to incorporate cool down mileage, which I’ve never done before.

I listen to music via Spotify when I do these guided runs and workouts within NTC, and I actually don’t mind it. The audio from the other apps just gets toned down for a moment then back to regular after the coach’s input.

I did a fartlek workout for the first time last week, and I really enjoyed it! With these guided runs, I’m starting to incorporate cool down mileage, which I’ve never done before.

i started a new guided run and dude talked for 4 and a half minute straight and i just said f it and shut that down with quickness

i get it, its a guided run but damn, i wish can just mute them since i just want the disco code :lol:

Does anyone know when Nike typically launches Spring colors for their running apparel? Aeroswift Singlet, Dri-Fit ADV Ultra Tank, etc.
(Apologies if this isn't the right place, I couldn't see a logical thread discussing this)

IMG_9187.jpeg

Where/how did you see this?

Back
Top Bottom