Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Never really cared for the ZF5, but yo! this cw has my interest!

via IG
IMG_9346.jpeg

via Nike
IMG_9348.jpeg

There was correspondence that came out today about winning those for free if you post your 2024 running goals in the comments on the page with the story/background. “Nike Van Life” or something like that…

really curious why there hasnt been a new cw for the ultrafly yet?

it originally released way back in august and i think still only had one cw that had a wide release

did it just not sell well?

really curious why there hasnt been a new cw for the ultrafly yet?

it originally released way back in august and i think still only had one cw that had a wide release

did it just not sell well?

Think a new 3rd colour just recently dropped in some markets, and there was a 2nd one as well a few months back. But the colours all look a little too similar so can imagine most people weren't all that interested. (I'm not much of a trail runner though so I only have peg trails and skipped these)

NIK22325_1000_1.jpg

NIK22524_1000_1.jpg

NIK22776_1000_1.jpg

Think a new 3rd colour just recently dropped in some markets, and there was a 2nd one as well a few months back. But the colours all look a little too similar so can imagine most people weren't all that interested. (I'm not much of a trail runner though so I only have peg trails and skipped these)

NIK22325_1000_1.jpg

NIK22524_1000_1.jpg

NIK22776_1000_1.jpg

need that dark upper

still makes no sense why a dark upper isnt offered for a trail shoe to hide the dirt and making cleaning easier?

need that dark upper

still makes no sense why a dark upper isnt offered for a trail shoe to hide the dirt and making cleaning easier?

Completely agree, but imagine it's deliberate!
There was this sample in the running event back in Dec, kind of prefer it to the others but that checkered race print I'm not a fan of:

need that dark upper

There was somebody who posted a grainy shot of somebody with a black/grey version of it here on NT… probably a year or so ago.

Although I don’t really do a ton of running in general, I am a fan of the vapors.

If you completed the NRC Kick Off Challenge, the 20% coupon is applied within the app automatically with a max discount of $100.

Completely agree, but imagine it's deliberate!
There was this sample in the running event back in Dec, kind of prefer it to the others but that checkered race print I'm not a fan of:

I can tell right away that this is for professional runners :smile: The checkered racing print is not really suitable for street use. Everyone has their own tastes though. But I wouldn't really want to wear them every day.

I can tell right away that this is for professional runners :smile: The checkered racing print is not really suitable for street use. Everyone has their own tastes though. But I wouldn't really want to wear them every day.
What lol

Back
Top Bottom