NIKEiD Dunk Low iD SOUTH BEACH - What do you think?

Originally Posted by gentry187

They just came in. Satisfied with the outcome. The leather is surprisingly good.

Those look real nice with the iD. The leather is great on these, how does the canvas feel? I was thinking about putting canvas on mine.

Originally Posted by gentry187

They just came in. Satisfied with the outcome. The leather is surprisingly good.

Those look real nice with the iD. The leather is great on these, how does the canvas feel? I was thinking about putting canvas on mine.

Canvas is cool. I also did a little customizing of my own on them. I wasn't too fond of the all black tongue label. It needed something. So I decided to throw on these Lebron lion head holograms. I thinks it give the shoe a bit more shine and fits well with the inspiration behind it.

Canvas is cool. I also did a little customizing of my own on them. I wasn't too fond of the all black tongue label. It needed something. So I decided to throw on these Lebron lion head holograms. I thinks it give the shoe a bit more shine and fits well with the inspiration behind it.

These look good and the colors look dead on. I'm going to make a dunk high of the same colorway if it's possible!

These look good and the colors look dead on. I'm going to make a dunk high of the same colorway if it's possible!

If you were to give these more of a nike sb dunk look wit da stuffed tongues n sum black nike sb laces they would look even better

If you were to give these more of a nike sb dunk look wit da stuffed tongues n sum black nike sb laces they would look even better

Back
Top Bottom