NIKEiD Dunk Low iD SOUTH BEACH - What do you think?

Hey guys! Glad this thread's still going good. This morning, I checked out my doorstep just after I woke up, and my iD's were here! I was really excited to see them and they're dope. 
Here's some pictures that I took.

I put the pink laces in one of the shoes to compare, should I keep it this way or all pink or all black?

On the back of the tongue label I thought it was cool that they put NIKEiD.com on it

Here's the shoes in the box

Hope you like them! 
roll.gif

Hey guys! Glad this thread's still going good. This morning, I checked out my doorstep just after I woke up, and my iD's were here! I was really excited to see them and they're dope. 
Here's some pictures that I took.

I put the pink laces in one of the shoes to compare, should I keep it this way or all pink or all black?

On the back of the tongue label I thought it was cool that they put NIKEiD.com on it

Here's the shoes in the box

Hope you like them! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I just pulled the trigger on a pair myself! Why did I click on this damn thread?!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Haha hope no charges will be pressed 
roll.gif
  Post pics when you get em, and did you get the exact ones?

I just pulled the trigger on a pair myself! Why did I click on this damn thread?!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

not bad at all, they came in better than expected

Defiantly, they look a whole lot better in person too. Hopefully when I wear em, I'll take pics on feet.

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

not bad at all, they came in better than expected

Defiantly, they look a whole lot better in person too. Hopefully when I wear em, I'll take pics on feet.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

I made them the same but with the pink NIKE on the back. That and a black ID on the side.

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

I made them the same but with the pink NIKE on the back. That and a black ID on the side.

I'll stick with the pink laces
smile.gif
. And for anyone with dunks or AF 1's, I REALLY recommend you buy wearable shoe trees or the forcefield. When I wore my SB Dunks out for the first time I got some bad creasing, so I went out and bought the forcefield. Looks brand new now

I'll stick with the pink laces
smile.gif
. And for anyone with dunks or AF 1's, I REALLY recommend you buy wearable shoe trees or the forcefield. When I wore my SB Dunks out for the first time I got some bad creasing, so I went out and bought the forcefield. Looks brand new now

Back
Top Bottom