NikePark coming back from the dead!

eek.gif
Interesting news. I remember lurking on that site when I first got AOL back in high school. I remember seeing all the crazy sample colorways for the XIII's. I miss those days. NikePark retro....HmMMM

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

niketalk killer?

I mean it could be if formatted in its og form. I mean it basically was nt before nt, without the whole "mod" issues. But considering the whole collection and originality of nike shoes in general i doubt it. I mean how many times can you talk about the same shoes being released over and over and over and over again. I mean a special article about how the aj xii and its origins kinda looses its specialness after it gets release 3 4 5 times. What else can be said but oh look new butchered classic, or look how they took the og jumpman off/replaced with nike air and visa versa, or wow nice wack color/material combination.

Rest assure niketalk has no worries, it was good while it lasted and it was all about new exciting shoes, the creators of the shoes, and the origins and inspirations behind the concepts/ideas of the shoes etc. Since all that is gone from nike, that kinda kills nikepark whole identity.

i dont remember nike park but i would like to see it. kicksology on the other hand was big when i was younger. i would read shoe reviews all day

Originally Posted by sbib1130

i dont remember nike park but i would like to see it. kicksology on the other hand was big when i was younger. i would read shoe reviews all day

oh it was cool they did a piece where they showed jordans from the sketchboard,jordan input(i remember the 13 was jordan saying i wanted a shoe that reminds me of my times at pebble beach, if you really look at the shoe you can tell it is one of the courses, down to the hole which is represented by the hologram on the corner of the shoes.) They would show the technology the shoe came from etc. the reason for things such as the cement 3(which btw isnt elephant print, it is suppose to represent streetballers concrete thus why all the og's are grey/black. They would do shoe reviews as far as performance, show spots in foriegn countries where certain shows came from/and were sold. eBay kinda kills that now. People posting there latest finds ie, flea markets, yard sales, etc of vintage nike memorabilia. Had a auction section buy sale etc. And previews of newest and latest shoes and technology.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

it'd be complete if hatatakashi and his many fakes made a come back..

laugh.gif
who?

lol thats before i put you on to NT. what's really good with my low post count.. 10 years and less than 400 posts... has anyone seen EKIN?

Kicksology DEFINATELY needs to come back. I read that site for every new shoe that was about to release. It convinced me to buy the T-Mac 2s, the Franchises, the VC shox

*awaits flood of old heads*

I never been to NikePark
frown.gif

It's cool though, its like old heads talking about a city before it got ruined.

laugh.gif
who?

lol thats before i put you on to NT. what's really good with my low post count.. 10 years and less than 400 posts... has anyone seen EKIN?

Whoa u talking old school now lol havent heard that dude in a minute, to dude who said 5 minute loads, lol it was the mid 90's waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when they had this thing called dial-up. LOL sounds so prehistoric i know.

nike park was the best thing on the internet for me from about 92..
that and ogrish.com

i'll be following

*edit
their description says since 96
im showing my age here but im sure i was in grade 7 when i started checking for Nike Park.. 94-95 at least

laugh.gif
who?

EKIN702 wasn't it?? Damn, I'm feeling old remembering that. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom