im likin what im seeing so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by icedweebz

fire red 5s, and bred 4s are the OGs. peep game:
Shoes like '00 and '99 retro's to me.
eyes.gif

but nice rotation, nevertheless.
listen fool FIRST RETROS= OG in this day and age. dnt b some shoe elitest nerd :]

eyes.gif

listen fool FIRST RETROS= OG in this day and age. dnt b some shoe elitest nerd :]

id also like to mention that i am very greatful for everything I have, i also got a very mean collection of old skool north face (helis, steeps, mountains) and im very knowledgeable about all the gear i rock n floss on the daily. I put alot of thought into each cop. understand that

id also like to mention that i am very greatful for everything I have, i also got a very mean collection of old skool north face (helis, steeps, mountains) and im very knowledgeable about all the gear i rock n floss on the daily. I put alot of thought into each cop. understand that

eyes.gif

listen fool "FIRST RETROS" are still retro's in this day and age. dnt b some dumb *****. :]

Get your facts straight. understand that

eyes.gif

listen fool "FIRST RETROS" are still retro's in this day and age. dnt b some dumb *****. :]

Get your facts straight. understand that

Lol. I just sold them today to a friend of mine today for $130 worn twice. was this a bad deal for me?

Lol. I just sold them today to a friend of mine today for $130 worn twice. was this a bad deal for me?

Back
Top Bottom