Nike's new RSVP process

I could've sworn it was because of the Galaxy fiasco at the HoH in Orlando.

I remember the White Cement IVs coming out a week before the Foams... Everyone thought people were camping out for the IVs... NOPE, it was for the Foams. :rofl:

I remember the White Cement IVs coming out a week before the Foams... Everyone thought people were camping out for the IVs... NOPE, it was for the Foams.
roll.gif
This. Reason I was able to double up on the wcIV's easily. So much thirst for foams the IV's became an easier cop even though they are one on the top JB's ever IMO.

Nothing official...

On the lebron x thread memphis mentioned that he heard from a Nike I.T. Employee that theres definitely some changes coming but really not until August look it up... Rumors saying no more RSVP though

^ yeah i posted earlier about it, but i edited my post, because i' wasn't 100% sure... i was reading that they will be switching it up come august...

From what i'm seeing the rsvp is just being "tweeked"  so we all know how that's gonna turn out.. they will find ways around it

id like the idea of a raffle where everyone has a legit shot. sign up on nike.com for your local niketown(ssn/driverslicense#/something to ensure only 1 entry), enter raffle and if you win youll be sent an email. simple. :smokin

Last edited:
I honestly think the wristband was the best method.

For people that could easily access Nike locations then yes.

The online RSVP had potential but had its flaws exposed in the worse way. I was actually excited about online since Nike dc is 60 miles away in the middle of Georgetown which is a tragedy to get to just to have hope in getting a wristband.

For GR's Nike should implement a pre-order that is 1 year out of its intended release (to accommodate test, evaluation and production). ThAt way anyone who wants the shoe gets the shoe. Then nike can continue their way with limited releases and the like so they still always have that buzz.

I got a few rsvp last last year

5 in total had a little science down to it but you bot guys screwed it up

Most def not gonna miss this RSVP or bot crap
But whatever nike does im sure someone will try to find away around it

Last edited:
For people that could easily access Nike locations then yes.

The online RSVP had potential but had its flaws exposed in the worse way. I was actually excited about online since Nike dc is 60 miles away in the middle of Georgetown which is a tragedy to get to just to have hope in getting a wristband.
Might want to look into not living in the middle of nowhere. :lol: j/k For me, I was 10 minutes from NikeDC and now 10 minutes from my current Niketown.

I think wristbands helped weed out a lot of resellers that were taking advantage of the RSVP system. I think its tougher to find 10 people willing to go pick up a wristband on one day and then pick up the shoes another, then it is to submit their names to RSVP and have them pick up the shoes on a weekend morning.

We'll see what happens with the new system.

I was wondering why I didn't see any tweets from Nike this week about doing RVSP's. Nike Scottsdale is doing FCFS for all the releases this weekend.. I wonder how long it will last this way or if they will be coming out with something else in the future..

I thought I would have a chance with this new system in place.. got my DM sent before they sent out that it was closed, but didn't get a confirmation DM for the Foams.. I wish they would just go back to FCFS or some kind of wristband thing.. this whole twitter thing and resellers have ruined the shoe game in my opinion..

I got my DM sent within seconds of receiving the tweet for the Grapes and didn't get a confirmation. We're talking less than 10 seconds. Apparently, that's all the bots needed to swipe my reservation from me.

I thought I would have a chance with this new system in place.. got my DM sent before they sent out that it was closed, but didn't get a confirmation DM for the Foams.. I wish they would just go back to FCFS or some kind of wristband thing.. this whole twitter thing and resellers have ruined the shoe game in my opinion..

I got my DM sent within seconds of receiving the tweet for the Grapes and didn't get a confirmation. We're talking less than 10 seconds. Apparently, that's all the bots needed to swipe my reservation from me.

I was wondering why I didn't see any tweets from Nike this week about doing RVSP's. Nike Scottsdale is doing FCFS for all the releases this weekend.. I wonder how long it will last this way or if they will be coming out with something else in the future..

I thought Nike Scottsdale did that because the Playoff 8s and other releases this past weekend weren't considered high demand.

Back
Top Bottom