Nikestore "1 Pair Only" Policy - Your experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. So, I emailed Nike the other day to ask them specifics about their "1 Pair Only" policy on shoes that have that designation. I asked them if the policy meant that it was only 1 pair per person, period, or if you could place an order, check out, and place an order again. I also asked if, say, my brother was at my house and used the same computer I placed an order on to place his order (using his own Nikestore account), would that order go through. I mentioned to them that my girlfriend has placed orders for the same shoe as me (on her own laptop, but using the same internet connection), using my debit card (we share an account, though her name isn't on it). Basically, I just wanted to get clarity on the situation, because I've wanted to check out and place another order, but never would risk it because I didn't want my original order to be canceled. The reason I even wondered if this was possible was because for big releases, many stores with 1 pair limits will allow you to buy a shoe, get back in line, and buy another pair, as long as they still have them available. Anyways, a day later, I got a reply from Nike. This is the message:

Hello Christopher,

It's great to hear that you're such a Jordan/Nike fan and so interested in getting our exclusive launch items.

Here is a list of the things that cannot be used more than once to place an order for the items that have a limit to them. If any of the following pieces of information is duplicated the order will be cancelled.

Name
Billing Address
Payment method
Shipping Address
Email

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email.

Best regards, 

Malarie 
Nike.com

So, obviously I still have questions, because if that was true, none of the orders my girlfriend placed should've went through, because the only things different between her orders and mine are the name and email. That's it. Also, I tweeted @nikestore, and they said by 1 pair, it means 1 pair, period (aka no placing a new, separate order for the same shoe). I know how a lot of you cats are about sharing info, but I'm hoping there's some of y'all that are willing to share their experiences on this issue. As I said, I've been able to order a "1 Pair Only" shoe while my girlfriend also orders the same shoe (usually in the same size), all while using the same credit card/shipping address/billing address as me. Not just once either; several times. My question is this: have y'all also been able to do that, and has anyone ever successfully placed an order, checked out, and placed a new separate order? I kinda feel like Nike is just bluffing, but there's no way to know for sure without actually trying, or hearing if someone has done it. Let me know guys. Peace.

u need another ndc login and use a different form of payment. its hard for 1 person to get more than 1 anyways because once the link goes live all available pairs will be held in peoples carts by the time u try for your 2nd pair.

Multiple NDC accounts/method of payments, my man. It's how I get multiple pairs every release.

you could make another account and just use a visa/amex prepaid card that you get from your local drugstore or grocery store. It is hard to get another pair like wefresh said since many people are getting them. That is unless you have a bot muahahahaha :lol:

Last edited:
don't snitch, you can just buy multple pairs though. they honestly dont give a crap and i've nver gotten any orders canceled.

u need another ndc login and use a different form of payment. its hard for 1 person to get more than 1 anyways because once the link goes live all available pairs will be held in peoples carts by the time u try for your 2nd pair.
Well, I use the other form of log-in, just not a different form of payment. Haven't had any problems yet, but I think that's a good idea. When you say different form of payment, are you talking about in a different name, or same name? I have 2 cards I could use, I just figured it wouldn't matter if they're checking your name. Honestly, I have a feeling they don't give a **** what people are doing, as long as they are buying the shoes. Maybe if you're trying to order 10 pairs or something like that...

They've said no doubling up on FNL too but I've never had a problem there either

They've said no doubling up on FNL too but I've never had a problem there either
Tried to double up this morning on the Bred release on my phone, but it wouldn't let me pay, with my card or paypal. First, I tried using my girls name for the shipping info, then I tried using my own info again, but no dice...

I know its not NDC, but I bought two pair of XI's during the FL restock last month and didn't have a problem.  I can't imagine their policies being too different.

I know its not NDC, but I bought two pair of XI's during the FL restock last month and didn't have a problem.  I can't imagine their policies being too different.

different companies different policies.

I think they are similar policies, you don't. No sense going back and forth about it when neither of knows what FL's actual policy is. So I'm going to find out to end the debate, and also help out other people in the thread. Not sure why that's so funny.

I think they are similar policies, you don't. No sense going back and forth about it when neither of knows what FL's actual policy is. So I'm going to find out to end the debate, and also help out other people in the thread. Not sure why that's so funny.

Because you dont get it. you dont really have any grounds for what you "think" and i am 100% surprised that you havent noticed what company's policies are. These are different companies with different business structures and allocate resources differently depending on what they feel they need to prioritize.

Nike cancels additional orders that go over the amount the website says unless you use different account information.
Finishline is known to say there is a 1 per customer order limit but STILL process additional orders.
JimmyJazz is another company that is firm with its per customer limit.
Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs/Footaction's website limits customers on a PER ORDER basis but a lot of the time they will process orders if the customer puts in more than the limit on separate orders. The only time I have seen otherwise is for the Area 72 release.

Calling Finishline wont be the end all be all. They will feed you the company line and that will be it. Doesnt meant squat.

Last edited:
well from my experiences on Eastbay on these 1 per, you need to sign in with a completely new username to add otherwise it will tell you you cannot purchase anymore of the product...

No I get what you are trying to say, but you just proved my point. Finish Line is going to give me the "company" line, which I'm willing to bet is going to sound an awful lot like what Nike said above. Just because they are more lenient and more inclined to bend the rules of their policy than say Nike doesn't mean it's not their policy.

But I digress, this thread is about people's experience with Nike's policies, didn't mean to hijack it

Last edited:
I ordered 2 paires of the area 72 barkleys.  Ordered 1 right away then stayed loged in and ordered a second pair with same nike user name, same payment, and same address and recieved both pairs.  On the other side, I ordered 4 pairs of the "he got games" with 4 different nike accts, all the same address and 2 different payment methods and 3 of the 4 orders were cancelled.  I think nike is starting to crack down on this more and more with the increased popularity in bots.

It doesn't really make sense that Nike wouldn't allow people to send multiple pairs to the same address.  What if you lived in a fraternity or shared a house with a bunch of sneaker heads?  Multiple users using different Nike profiles and payment methods and Nike will only allow one person to receive the shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom