@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be a shame if nike tweeted a script that would disable all these bots and freeze your computers a couple of seconds before the shoes drop...

these things will be patched up soon.

i hope they are, screw bots.

go back to buying the way we did before.

it would be a shame if nike tweeted a script that would disable all these bots and freeze your computers a couple of seconds before the shoes drop...

these things will be patched up soon.

+1 also hope they somehow fix this and make it fair

I see dude is eating well out there in romania
nthat.gif
Ogneanu Liviu stealing this dude memphis thunder like

How that 'Link Snipper' comming along champ?  
roll.gif

i have had luck with all the online releases so far..

no bots or non of that nonsense..

i also test out my skills even when its something i dont even want, for example when the 88's came out i was able to add to the cart and so on..

i dont think the program stores your CC info or even has it.

it just adds the shoe to your cart and you check out yourelf.
if its a program it can activate a key logger and then save the info so the next time you turn it on it sends that info it save from the previous use. hackers are sneaky bro.

^then just pay with paypal? and change your password after?? i mean in all honestly i feel like there is a way to use this bot with no negative effects.

check this out...this bot is smooth as ****. this is the main one everyone is charging for. i wish i had this one.

its not possible for NIke to patch up an extension script. the only thing they could possibly do is do security prompts at checkout.

the bot i have doesnt go that far, it just adds your designated sz to your cart.

So what happens when this goes "mainstream" and everyone has the bot?

Also, the probability of this being worthless by the summer because Nike changes the system . . . and also the probability of the overseas dudes stealing your info . . .

Now if there's a free system, I'm all for it b . . .
pimp.gif

But still I'd only use it for something like the Corks . . . for anything else like a limited GR Lebron or Jordan . . . I'd rather cop from a reseller's bigcartel site for like 200 and some change . . .

I don't see why Nike just doesn't let people do pre-orders of the shoes and ship them to people's houses . . . but their not tryna make money with these limited quantity releases, they're trying to get people to miss out, so they are even thirstier for the following release.

Last edited:
Everyone has it already.....

At least enuf lurkers n resellers do

Thats the problem. Grimey resellers gonna be grimey haha

If anyone is wondering... jcurrency89 is the real deal. No scam, he'll even walk you through any problems.

People are trusting this random dude in Romania with a program that uses their CC info? If he can make a program to send nikestore your CC info in seconds, what makes you think its not being sent to him too and hes balling in Romania on your coin in a month.
the thirst of getting the shoes can make anybody do anything i guess

I have a program now to help me with the NDC twitter links..was able to use this program along with Google chrome to cop my size 10 in the Phoenix Suns foams this mornin..took about 3 seconds for the process to work..:pimp:

Nike is already in the process of implementing a new checkout system...

this was taken directly from their page source...

looks like they are going to do a FNL type checkout system where you have to wait in line...
[table][tr][td]nike.smartCartData.productPrice = "£80";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine1 = "We saved you a spot in line!";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine2 = "You're in line for the product below, which means there's still a chance. <b>To stay in line, keep this window open (don't refresh).</b> Your wait time can vary, depending on the volume of orders being processed.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.waitLine3 = "Waiting for your turn.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine1 = "Out of Stock";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.outOfStockLine2 = "Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine1 = "Are you sure?";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.areYouSureLine2 = "You'll lose your spot in line if you close this window.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.successLine1 = "Great News";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.successLine2 = "You've got it in your cart. Complete your order right away so you don't miss out.";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonKeepWaiting = "Keep Waiting";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonCloseWindow = "Close Window";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonViewCart = "View Cart";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonContinueShopping = "Continue Shopping";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.buttonCheckout = "Checkout";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.sizeLabel = "SIZE";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.colorLabel = "COLOR";[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]nike.smartCartData.quantityLabel = "QTY"; [/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom