@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have my Nike Tesseract Trained OCR Engine tweet out the hashtag freely for all future RSVPs throughout the US.

Follow: @SoleExample

Gonna try my luck with my upgraded bot tomorrow.
I'm hoping to use these as trade bait. :smokin

There's a risk that my order will get canceled but hey.

:lol: exactly it's a damn bot thread, one would assume it's info on bots not bragging and boasting I got the best bot and nope i'm not telling you. In that case just like the people asking for PMs why are you too here? Seems like both yall should go. Neither is a help.

You guys gona try adding mints and db3s in 1 cart? Or worried bout cancelation..... I got kd supreme/playoff 8/royal foams in 1 cart n delivered but Idk if I wanna try both these in 1.....

You guys gona try adding mints and db3s in 1 cart? Or worried bout cancelation..... I got kd supreme/playoff 8/royal foams in 1 cart n delivered but Idk if I wanna try both these in 1.....
It's always one pair for me and i'm out, i don't need all that and don't even bother to risk it.

i thought it was covered already as to why this is a bad idea, i would point you to previous pages in the thread.
I know but even with two computers on wired internet, I figure it wouldn't make too much of a difference, but it's probably best to use one.

i thought it was covered already as to why this is a bad idea, i would point you to previous pages in the thread.

I've read the whole thread and I don't recall what part of this is a bad idea. I'm planning on trying with two separate computers myself, not going to use a phone. Is two computers an issue or is computers and a phone the issue?

how does this look to everyone? i have an idea that the speed is ok but im not to sure as to how the others affect my chances especially ping.

how does this look to everyone? i have an idea that the speed is ok but im not to sure as to how the others affect my chances especially ping.
Your fine fam, I actually did the one computer thing and it made a difference, I'm getting this now

Please stop asking for a pm in here. No one is going to spoon feed you. Figure it out yourself
what a joke! why are you even on a forum? to gloat about how cool you are because you "beat the system"....

my man be humble about what you got and stop being such a D

hate when cats gotta rub stuff in peoples face.

if you don't want to help just move on...
people complain because thats all that goes on in this thread. the generic "pm me with info on a bot". NOOOOO. its not going to happen. you really think someone would like to lower their own chances at getting the shoes then helping out some random person who has nothing to give in return?
The constant "pm me with info/details" has to stop. figure it out yourself just like everyone else had to do. no one is here to spoon feed you.
and to the resellers getting mad.. not even true none of those script bots would even challenge a premium bot that most resellers who sell multiple pairs use

the thread can stay open but the begging for info must stop
mean.gif
life isn't about receiving.....

one day you'll learn that...

It would suck to need a liver, kidney, etc...and have the guy say, "NO HANDOUTS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE!"...
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
what a joke! why are you even on a forum? to gloat about how cool you are because you "beat the system"....

my man be humble about what you got and stop being such a D

hate when cats gotta rub stuff in peoples face.

if you don't want to help just move on...

life isn't about receiving.....

one day you'll learn that...

It would suck to need a liver, kidney, etc...and have the guy say, "NO HANDOUTS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE!"...
mean.gif

how'd you find that picture of me? :lol:

can anyone help me get the nike link grabber i cant find it on the web i have the auto add to cart but i cant seem to find the one that clicks on the tweet

pms would be appreciated 

can anyone help me get the nike link grabber i cant find it on the web i have the auto add to cart but i cant seem to find the one that clicks on the tweet

pms would be appreciated 
i have MAC btw 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom