NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

pimp.gif

These are all preorders? What about second runs, are these shirts going to be in limited production amounts like the penny tee and the 9th anniversary one?I'd hate to miss out but I'm short on funds till closer to christmas. Is the NT knows tee pre order only as well as in limited production?

Thanks for the amazing support thus far, NT!

What kind of shirts were used? Some brands don't fit the tall folks as well...
nerd.gif

With the Black and White shirts, we'll be used the same base tees as in previous years. Like last year, those shirts will use organic cotton.

Here's a sizing chart for those:

75935cbb6f0bac18b9d1f746ac7f857d46bd07d.jpg

ee235f9c611da59fb7fefb04a069d17cb31130e.jpg

For the grey and orange tees, I believe they'll be similarly sized - but we'd have to check with Rajah on that to be 100% certain.

Unfortunately, they don't produce the certified organic cotton tees we use in those colors, so we'll have to go with something similar there. Ourstuff, as most who own one of our previous shirts will attest, is premium quality - so rest assured the base we use for those will be on par with whatyou've come to expect from us.

Generally speaking, they should fit pretty true to size.

I don't want to make any promises... but there's a chance that if anyone needs a tall tee or a ladies tee we might be able to accommodate you. (Unlessyou're under 6'4 and asking for a tall tee.. we're not gonna support that anymore, Baltimore. We're just not.)

I know, for example, that some of you might prefer a ladies tee to a Men's size S - so please do let me know and I'll see what can be done.

This is still a preorder product at this point, so there's a chance we can do a special make up. I don't want to leave anybody feeling left out.

Also, I know some brands print the designs to scale of the tee, however when I bought the penny tee the size of the design (I bought an XXL shirt) seemed likeit was made for everything Large and lower, will this be the case with these shirts as well or was this even the case of the Penny tee?

These are all preorders? What about second runs, are these shirts going to be in limited production amounts like the penny tee and the 9th anniversary one? I'd hate to miss out but I'm short on funds till closer to christmas. Is the NT knows tee pre order only as well as in limited production?

I'm sorry for the confusion - there was supposed to be a note attached beneath the product description for each item that explains the preorder process. Let me clarify that:

These are all preorder products at the moment. This time out, we're going to try arolling production method. Unlike last year, where we collected all of the orders first, then produced the shirts, then shipped them, this year if you'reamong the first to order a shirt, you'll be among the first to receive them. I can't guarantee a specific delivery date - too much of it is outside mycontrol and subject to delays by the printers or during shipping. We'll keep taking orders until 12/31. At that time, we will most likely stop acceptingorders.

If there is still exceptional demand at 12/31, we will consider either extending a run or producing an alternate colorway for our most popular designs. However, we are ONLY guaranteeing to take orders until the 31st. Beyond that point, odds are if the model isn't sold out entirely the colorway will be.

The only thing we've been really committed to keeping in stock is the Alpha. Everything else has been a limited-run anniversary offering.

I will say this, though: if, for example, many of you still really want the NT Cent shirt - start a petition. If enough people want one, who knows... maybewe'd do it in royal blue... or copper...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

I will say this, though: if, for example, many of you still really
want the NT Cent shirt - start a petition. If enough people want one,
who knows... maybe we'd do it in royal blue... or copper...
nerd.gif

You do know you may have just opened up some floodgates, right?

moving sale?

im down for at least 2 shirts then

(i was planning on copping 2 before i saw where the dough was going but this makes it even sweeter
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by kingofny04

So do I gotta be the one to ask who everyone except the first guy on the who shirt is?
looks like pippen to me

Back
Top Bottom