NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Still have not received the 6 shirts I ordered from back in December...

I think I've been pretty patient. Now, I'm getting frustrated. Not counting December (they were taking orders), it's been almost 5 months without delivery. I appreciate the work that goes into doing all of this for us – but 5 months, guys? Come on...
eyes.gif

How long does shipping take for these shirts and how long until i get a tracking number? Ordered mine on 4/23. just wondering. thanks!

yoRAJAH please check your pm inbox. I havent received my shirts yet...thought you gonna provide me the tracking info but that was way back 1st week of April.

I paid & ordered mine on the 6th Dec 2009 ...still haven't received any shirts & both Steez & yoRAJAH have totally ignored all my pms & emails to them.
When I posted in here to complain, ijapino deleted my post ....just like he'll delete this one
roll.gif

Pathetic.

What's even more pathetic is that I didn't delete anything of yours....So you're pointing fingers at the wrong guy.

Yes, I haven't received my tee's either. I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt as it takes time to ship these shirts out, but we're closing in on 6 months-since-payment.
So to Steez and Rajah, updates will be appreciated.

If it wasn't you then I apologize -I just figured it must have been yourself as you posted about 2 mins after me (04/13/10)

when I refreshed the page, my post had been deleted, seeing as you were the only NT staff in the thread I assumed it was you, appologies if I assumed wrong.

Just updating... finally got my shirts. It took a while, but Steez eventually came through and even threw in a couple extra tees for the delay. Much appreciated.

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]^ Steez took care of me as well.[/color] I had a lengthy delay, also. Received my T's today and everything looks good.

Those coordinating the T's delivery have shown me honest responses and followed up with me in the last month. We have to remember that all of the Mods and those who design and coordinate the T-shirts printing [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]are doing this on their own time without any compensation whatsoever![/color]

So, let's remember that and show a lot more gratitude for their efforts -- [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]even through the mishaps.[/color]

Thanks, guys!

Back
Top Bottom