Niketalk and Yuku are so garbage...

Slow as he.ll

Pages dont load

Duplicate posts

Posts not going through

Blank pages after trying to post

What a joke. All this talk about NT/Yuku doing everything they can to improve the forum and yet it has actually gotten significantly worse in the past few months. It's not like this is a sudden problem...it's been a problem for several YEARS now. I cant believe the demise of this website is going to be a result of this website's administrators' stubbornness to realize that Yuku are a completely incompetent company.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not mad...I actually think its quite hilarious how crappy this forum has become and how unwilling the administrators are to rectify the situation.

Slow as he.ll

Pages dont load

Duplicate posts

Posts not going through

Blank pages after trying to post

What a joke. All this talk about NT/Yuku doing everything they can to improve the forum and yet it has actually gotten significantly worse in the past few months. It's not like this is a sudden problem...it's been a problem for several YEARS now. I cant believe the demise of this website is going to be a result of this website's administrators' stubbornness to realize that Yuku are a completely incompetent company.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not mad...I actually think its quite hilarious how crappy this forum has become and how unwilling the administrators are to rectify the situation.

Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Shut up, there's a football game on
A couple years ago the Sunday Night Football threads would be 30, 40, 50 pages easily...it's only 10 pages now late in the 3rd quarter in a game involving 2 of the most popular teams on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Shut up, there's a football game on
A couple years ago the Sunday Night Football threads would be 30, 40, 50 pages easily...it's only 10 pages now late in the 3rd quarter in a game involving 2 of the most popular teams on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it bad that it took me nearly 3 minutes to open this thread?

I'm sure after I hit the post button, I'll get the blank white page.

Back
Top Bottom