Niketalk can we raise $29 million for our headquarters? MJ's House for Sale

laugh.gif
at some of the jokes in here

nice place. i wanna see his other houses

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didn't see this posted...I can't even imagine living in a place like this
a guy I used to work with sister is married to MJ's friend and college roommate; don't know if he has ever been here or not though 

So?
Screwed up your own post
laugh.gif
 Right he just threw that in there with no relevance. I thought he was going to say that person saw it in real life or something.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

didn't see this posted...I can't even imagine living in a place like this
a guy I used to work with sister is married to MJ's friend and college roommate; don't know if he has ever been here or not though 

So?
Screwed up your own post
laugh.gif
 Right he just threw that in there with no relevance. I thought he was going to say that person saw it in real life or something.
I am saying he may have troll; he has golfed with him numerous times out in the burbs of Chicago

So?
Screwed up your own post
laugh.gif
I am saying he may have troll; he has golfed with him numerous times out in the burbs of Chicago
buzz peterson?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

laugh.gif
buzz peterson?
was that his roommate? it's been about 8 years since I've seen this guy so whoever his roommate was; he owned a pizza shop and had pics of him and MJ golfing in it with some autographed stuff

So if you don't know if he has or hasn't, what exactly was the point of mentioning? Or did you want some cyber pats on the back because you know someone that knows someone that knows MJ?

So if you don't know if he has or hasn't, what exactly was the point of mentioning? Or did you want some cyber pats on the back because you know someone that knows someone that knows MJ?

not sure where I asked for cyber pats; go troll somewhere else...we all know you just come to NT to argue with people

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

buzz peterson?
was that his roommate? it's been about 8 years since I've seen this guy so whoever his roommate was; he owned a pizza shop and had pics of him and MJ golfing in it with some autographed stuff
yeah buzz also works for the bobcats. im sure he's been in the abode

I always try and imagine if I was a millionaire, if I would get a mansion type house. I say no now, opting for a very big house though, but it's easy to say unless you have the $$$

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I always try and imagine if I was a millionaire, if I would get a mansion type house. I say no now, opting for a very big house though, but it's easy to say unless you have the $$$
i would cop a house on the water. but i would be sure to have a indoor court

You just know  that Billyhoyle poster would somehow back stab everyone and come up as the sole owner in the end 

29 mil for a NT headquarters? yeah right so Meth and the rest of the mods can ban me for cursing....

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Wait this is 29 million but that Ny apt a couple weeks ago sold for 88 million ? Damn.
NYC real estate prices are serious business.

Back
Top Bottom