Niketalk cigarette smokers? Vol. Let's kick it.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Keep it under 5/day and you won't get addicted.

yeah i was like 3 a day but for like 2 years straight...and almost half a pack when i was drinking 
but i said "this is my last cig..." and it was and it wasnt really a problem

i still smoke trees tho 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Keep it under 5/day and you won't get addicted.

yeah i was like 3 a day but for like 2 years straight...and almost half a pack when i was drinking 
but i said "this is my last cig..." and it was and it wasnt really a problem

i still smoke trees tho 

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

crushin' on camel crush
This.

I switched to American Spirit Menthol Lights when I was trying to quit, but I got a new job and it's tough to work a 9-5 and not smoke
frown.gif

About half a pack to a pack a day
30t6p3b.gif
It costs a lot to kill yourself slowly.

Originally Posted by slipnslide23

crushin' on camel crush
This.

I switched to American Spirit Menthol Lights when I was trying to quit, but I got a new job and it's tough to work a 9-5 and not smoke
frown.gif

About half a pack to a pack a day
30t6p3b.gif
It costs a lot to kill yourself slowly.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by southernbeast

smoke about 30-40 newports a day...have tried the e-cig thing but it sucks, might have to do some patchwork this summer

sick.gif

sick.gif

smoke 1.5 - 2 packs a day!?!? how is that even possible? a pack of Newports would last me like 5 days. I dont smoke regularly anymore tho. now I only smoke when I'm out drinking. still bad tho. smoking isn't good no matter how often you do it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by southernbeast

smoke about 30-40 newports a day...have tried the e-cig thing but it sucks, might have to do some patchwork this summer

sick.gif

sick.gif

smoke 1.5 - 2 packs a day!?!? how is that even possible? a pack of Newports would last me like 5 days. I dont smoke regularly anymore tho. now I only smoke when I'm out drinking. still bad tho. smoking isn't good no matter how often you do it
ohwell.gif

You should all really consider quitting. From personal experience, watching my father in the condition he has been in since last summer (stroke), stemmed from him being a heavy smoker, no cigarette is worth lighting up. I can't stand them. Not to mention my father had his stroke just four days after he quit (and he quit because the price of cigs at the time had just been raised), so the effects of smoking/quitting can hit you at any time, so be prepared smokers.

But hey, that's just me.

You should all really consider quitting. From personal experience, watching my father in the condition he has been in since last summer (stroke), stemmed from him being a heavy smoker, no cigarette is worth lighting up. I can't stand them. Not to mention my father had his stroke just four days after he quit (and he quit because the price of cigs at the time had just been raised), so the effects of smoking/quitting can hit you at any time, so be prepared smokers.

But hey, that's just me.

camel crush all day. i tried the newport reds, wasn't the same.

i go through about 2 packs a week. my dad quit so I gotta pick up his slack.

Back
Top Bottom