niketalk.com not working?

I can't access NT through niketalk.com, it keeps refreshing and won't load, but .yuku works.
I'm running Chrome, anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

I'm running Chrome and niketalk.com is fine for me.

Same here.
Heck I'm on Internet Explorer right now and it works perfectly fine.

I'm running chrome and niketalk.com doesn't work for me, I have to go to google, then niketalk, then niketalk.yuku.com 
indifferent.gif

Posting from my phone.

Can't post, can't quote, can't view my recent posts.
Everything I do, it asks me to log in... but I am logged in.

Same problem; niketalk.com while using Firefox = constant reloading. Use "niketalk.yuku.com".........................works just fine.

Running google chrome on both my laptop and desktop, niketalk.com only works on my desktop for some reason.. Gotta add the .yuku on my laptop 

Was just about to start a post on this too! I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox to even load NT. I keep getting a flashing load symbol whenever I try to access anything via Chrome.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

I'm running chrome and niketalk.com doesn't work for me, I have to go to google, then niketalk, then niketalk.yuku.com 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 i had to do the same thing when i didn't know what was going on

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Was just about to start a post on this too! I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox to even load NT. I keep getting a flashing load symbol whenever I try to access anything via Chrome.

Same with me. I have to use Niketalk.yuku.com to get in. Niketalk.com just keeps loading non-stop. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Same with me. I have to use Niketalk.yuku.com to get in. Niketalk.com just keeps loading non-stop. 

I haven't run into this myself, but it sounds like a redirect issue. I'm not sure there's much we can do to correct it on our end. I'd rather not speculate as to the cause.

If you need to access the site via niketalk.yuku.com in the short run, so be it.

All I'll say is this: if you don't visit regularly and, one day, niketalk.yuku.com either doesn't work or looks like a ghost town.... try www.niketalk.com instead.   If, hypothetically speaking, we were to switch to a different platform, it would take awhile for the search results to reflect the change and we can't delete the yuku community outright.   All we can do is manipulate the settings/content.  In that scenario, there wouldn't be an auto-redirect to take people to the new site.   We could only try to get people's attention via forum headers, posts, tweets, and the like.  We're just trying our best to prevent anyone from getting lost in the shuffle if and when it comes time to move. 

I'm having with the log-in in and out as well
when I'm logged in it keeps asking me to log-in
when I try to log out, it keeps me logged in...

so annoying. im on chrome as well and i keep getting an XML code error page

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Posting from my phone.

Can't post, can't quote, can't view my recent posts.
Everything I do, it asks me to log in... but I am logged in.
This.

This *@@* has been pissin me off for the last four days. Whenever I want to post I have to be signed out then click on the thread I want to reply in and click on "add reply", and that only works on IE.
I've tried on Chrom, Safari, IE, and Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom