boot3.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

who dat:?

[Typcal NTer]She's nothing special. I see _ amounts of her in _[/Typical NTer]

FOH. She's a sight to behold. Ga'damn!

What's the point of being the first to type what a typical NTer would type? And, if the majority of what people post about a girl is talking about how we would love to penetrate with the force of a thousand suns, how is that typical?

That being said, I would eat her butt. In public. And pay for it.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

What's the point of being the first to type what a typical NTer would type? And, if the majority of what people post about a girl is talking about how we would love to penetrate with the force of a thousand suns, how is that typical?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude is a loser.. I find it funny when someone does that "Typical NT'er" thing, yet 98% of the dudes who post are feeling the girl. Typical? Hardly. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude is a loser.. I find it funny when someone does that "Typical NT'er" thing, yet 98% of the dudes who post are feeling the girl. Typical? Hardly. [/color]
laugh.gif
Over-analyze much
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
Over-analyze much
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh you did it for the "lulz"? Here you go: [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That being said, I would eat her butt. In public. And pay for it.
That typical NTer response is annoying..
laugh.gif

Can't agree with your eating her butt statment though..
sick.gif

She is nice!!! Body on point!!!
pimp.gif

aye can we get some more pics, and yall bastards better not let her know about a thread.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
Over-analyze much
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh you did it for the "lulz"? Here you go: [/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It's always for the lulz, champ.

Back
Top Bottom