NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Challenge - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: TheGift23

^ Every team needs big men.

In the real league (NBA) and in fantasy leagues.

We all need bigs.

woo. third spot on atlantic. now only 800+ pts separates me and the leader...
smh.gif

I am really getting pissed im in second last and i have had 3 straight wavier requests denied to ppl whose waiver priorty is lower then mine i dont get it. Myteam is starting to do well and im just a few more decent players away from making a big comeback with all my starters (almost all of them) healthy Esp. Wadeand V. Carter. ughhhh

Originally Posted by LOSTPOWERCITY

how is waiver priority determined? 9 moves and i get 20th?
Waiver priority after the draft is determined by whoever had the last pick in the 1st round would be the #1 waiver and then the 2nd to last pick wouldhave the #2 waiver and so forth.

Waiver priority changes throughout the season if a GM picks uses his waiver priority to pick up a player on waivers, not FA, then that GM would have the lastwaiver # in that league.

I know it means nothing now, but it's a pride thing... Damn, WILLINC still got a strangle hold on the topscore.

would you guys trade KG for Kobe?

KG hasn't been filling up the stat sheet lately 'cause of all the wins.

Damn. Ginobili injured and Nelson, Milicic, Moon, and Turiaf not playing well really has my team hurt.

Is the Atlantic division the one with the least parity? Cuz my Hi Haters team is not moving up in the ranks and I thought I had a great draft.:smh

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Well, as you all knew, the contest for the free tee-shirt was to end with November.

So at the end of November, here are the final standings of all of the division winners:

4636.30 (TheGift23, Southeast leader; NT name: TheGift23)
4529.50 (Lamar Ownsem, Midwest leader; NT name: Lamar Ownsem)
4390.30 (Mighty Kites, Atlantic leader; NT name: gko2408)
4367.80 (Paul Is 0n His Game, Pacific leader; NT name: Paul Is 0n His Game?)
4265.40 (gh0stface05, Northwest leader; NT name: gh0stface05)

So congrats to TheGift23! Unlike your Cavs in the Finals last year, you sealed the deal and took home 1st place, not 2nd.

Just playing, bro.
happy.gif

But yeah, thanks everyone for participating, and now we can all sit back and see who emerges the victor at the end of the whole season.<hr>

In the NikeTalk Midwest division, yes, that's me, way down near the bottom.

Wait, it was only till November?

should I trade Felton and Josh Howard for Dwight Howard and Diaw?

or should I try to get someone else instead of Diaw?

Back
Top Bottom