NIKETALK HAS GIVEN MORE MONEY TO CHARITY THAN ANY CHURCH I EVER BEEN TOO

sterrett02

Banned
REAL TALK RIGHT HERE

DIDNT WE JUST GIVE 19K TO SOMEONE.. I HOPE WE GIVE SOME MOENY TO THOSE PEOPLE IN HAITI

SMH AT PASTORS IN BMW.. AND HALF THERE CONGREGATION CANT PAY RENT

HERES TO YOU NT

pimp.gif

I like the fact that you think Nt is doin a good thing but about the churches, not totally true. my church just built a new building and it opened up lastyear. Its funny too how people say stuff about their church when they donate money to the "building fund," yet when pastors are blessed to buildanother church, their dirty and pullpit pimps.

Originally Posted by litlbibby

I like the fact that you think Nt is doin a good thing but about the churches, not totally true. my church just built a new building and it opened up last year. Its funny too how people say stuff about their church when they donate money to the "building fund," yet when pastors are blessed to build another church, their dirty and pullpit pimps.

QUESTION DO YOU GO TO A MEGA CHRUCH? OR SEMI MEGA CHRUCH?

IF SO WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE? WHAT KIND OF CAR YOUR PASTOR DRIVE

I WOULD'NT BE SUPRISE IF HE HAS BANGED YOUR 22 YEAR OLD SISTER AND HAS TWIT PICS TO POST IF SHE DOESNT KEEP SUCKING YOUR PASTOR OFF

I DIDNT WANT WAR BUT YOU STARTED IT

Originally Posted by sterrett02

I WOULD'NT BE SUPRISE IF HE HAS BANGED YOUR 22 YEAR OLD SISTER AND HAS TWIT PICS TO POST IF SHE DOESNT KEEP SUCKING YOUR PASTOR OFF
eek.gif
roll.gif

I like the fact that you think Nt is doin a good thing but about the churches, not totally true. my church just built a new building and it opened up last year. Its funny too how people say stuff about their church when they donate money to the "building fund," yet when pastors are blessed to build another church, their dirty and pullpit pimps.

roasted
roll.gif

Please show me a church where HALF the congregation can't pay their rent but the pastor drives a BM.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom